New Zealand [273/8] beat India [251] to win 2nd ODI by 22 runs; Win series 2-0 [One match to go]

Under lights they were swinging from the hip everything was connecting. Today timing is way off.

What is happening here? Did the pitch slowdown or are Kiwis panicking?

Read the cricinfo article. about upseting NZ plan A. Yes NZ has a fantastic plan A. When it comes apart there is no plan B. Taylor is still there. An experienced guy

Much better control today by Indians. Other day 24 wides. today juts 3. May be it is because of no dew.

It’s crazy that posters are calling out Bumrah for poor performance despite him returning with great figures almost every time since he came back from the injury. His standards are so high just like Kohli where even a 50 is considered a failure.

India have been fantastic at hitting the stumps at will but their catching is still terrible.

NZ are a good ODI team but their batting is heavily reliant on Kane and Taylor. The bowling is good once they have Boult, Fergusen and Henry back.

I don't consider Guptill a force any longer at the top for NZ. He just had a good 1.5 years patch after a poor first four years of his ODI career.

On another note, where the hell do these English,Aussies and Kiwis get bowlers who i can bat? There has to be some process behind that. India should learn from them.

Bumrah has been the worst bowler thus far! The youngster Saini looked 100 times better than him in recent games. It's about time we drop Bumrah and let him regain his form. Can't afford losing matches because of his rubbish bowling.

India has two rookie ODI openers. So NZ should back themselves. Only Kohli and Rahul are the real threats.

Bumrah has been the worst bowler thus far! The youngster Saini looked 100 times better than him in recent games. It's about time we drop Bumrah and let him regain his form. Can't afford losing matches because of his rubbish bowling.

Absolutely no rhythm, no accuracy. But you don't drop this guy after two failures in NZ.
In NZ many good bowlers have gone for runs. Remember how steyn was destroyed in the crucial over in the world cup.

Below par but its something to bowl at and early wickets could make it interesting.

However NZ have no real spinner playing.

Bhuvi is the perfect guy for these conditions. Just hit the same line and length ball after ball. Any time our bowlers experimented they got pasting.

Missing Bhuvi as well. But have to consider the ridiculous size of these grounds. We bowled great today considering their below par target and the variations worked mostly.

Bumra is very average after comeback.. doesn't look fit or focussed either.. eagerly waiting for our new opening pair especially prithvi to score a fifty here..

Bumra is very average after comeback.. doesn't look fit or focussed either.. eagerly waiting for our new opening pair especially prithvi to score a fifty here..

Missing the mark so many times. Even at the start of his career he was not this inaccurate.

Absolutely no rhythm, no accuracy. But you don't drop this guy after two failures in NZ.
In NZ many good bowlers have gone for runs. Remember how steyn was destroyed in the crucial over in the world cup.

lol drop? bumrah? haha. good joke. This will bite everyone in the butt. mark my words. I never feel that any other bowler has as much of a fear factor like bumrah does. A few bad games in jamodi's don't mean anything. he destroyed australia not too long ago.

Bumrah has been the biggest disappointment so far,Seems to have lost it, Hopefully finds form before world cup..

Interested to see how big kyle goes today with the ball. He can go for runs in domestic but gets wickets.

Need to knock 3-4 early.

Wouldn't trust the middle order to chase 200 even here.

There's some swing lol.

India couldn't swing the ball. Maybe overhead conditions better for it now.

Shaw looks like some player.

Only issue is he sometimes over does it and gives the opposition a chance.

Shaw is more Sehwag than Tendulkar.

Looks more hands and doesn't move feet much.

Shaw is the new Sehwag, but better. Everytime I saw him bat, he looks a different league.

Ross Taylor takes a ton of catches in ODIs i think he has the best catches per matches rations for a non keeper.

Shaw is the new Sehwag, but better. Everytime I saw him bat, he looks a different league.

Yeah, I see Sehwag. He doesn't seem to have great footwork. Only stature wise he looks like Tendulkar.

Shaw needs a long run. He was touted a prodigy like Sachin after he broke Tendulkar's school record. He can get out once in a while early while playing shots. India should continue backing him and SUbhman Gill

Bowled new Sehwag.

Through the gate.

Told you all his footwork isn't good.

Back