New Zealand (281/8) defeat Pakistan (280/9) to win the 3rd ODI by 2 wickets - Take the series 2-1

Then you don't remember last game :)

Didn’t watch it :) but sure I was exaggerating but what I meant was that was amazing fielding not often seen. Have seen Shadab take some good catches or force runouts though.that’s about it.

the management is extremely old fashioned , tayyab kamran and dahani. All needed chances in this JAMODIS.

we needed to test out bench.

I'd like to see k Ghulam and tahir but tbf, they had only 2 spots available and they tried Agha and Haris. Fair enough.

Fast bowling tho why is Wasim and even Rauf playing all 3 games while dahani gets none?

Where is the slip? Especially when you had seen the ball turn a couple of balls ago!

Seen it before he’s an excellent fielder

I remember him hitting the wickets direct (bowlers end) from Deep mid wicket to run out Shareej in a 4 day game last year or a year before that. It was only after that game he was given a chance in playing 11 and he has never looked back since then, who knows may be this would be the moment to get him a place in playing 11 when pak plays next ..

Williamson will win it for Pakistan. He will leave the rrr so high that won’t be easy for the rest against spin. Maybe strategic decision not to take the review.

But that looked like it was going down leg easily but overall wallahi every almost every decision has been against us by our own umpires it’s Pathetic someone please kick out Aleem dar

It's comical how poor they are with reviews. So often they get it wildly wrong where there is zero chance of it being out but miss an obvious one like this.

Oh great, more ugly fielding.

Aleem dar the actor singer director taxi driver and finished umpire needs to leave this job asap he is so trigger happy against us but with us he goes to sleep

Williamson will win it for Pakistan. He will leave the rrr so high that won’t be easy for the rest against spin. Maybe strategic decision not to take the review.

What game are you watching? You keep on posting lame/incorrect stuff. The LBW shout was against Conway, not Williamson.

10+ overs in and not a single pacer has come around the wicket to attack Conway. Why bother trying to change something when the usual is not working?

Aleem dar the actor singer director taxi driver and finished umpire needs to leave this job asap he is so trigger happy against us but with us he goes to sleep

Maybe he wants Williamson to continue :) that’s also patriotism from Aleem

naseem
shaheen
and haris

they all need to improve their batting as well. Every team has bowlers who can bat a bit.They will all play every world match if they are fit.

Is this what IK was referring to when he said malnourishment in Pakistan causes poorly developed brains ?

Brainless from Aleem Dar who needs to be handed his pension, and brainless from Pakistan in not reviewing it.

In real time it looked like it could've at least been clipping leg. How much will that cost us ?

Why M wasim is playing. He never done anything good for Pakistan team. May be they have some personal like and dislikes

That guy is good in the circle the fielder we just praised messed up two balls on the boundaries captains should know what fielder to keep where Babar is so dumb he was doing fine in the circle just inflicted a run out why would you put him on the boundary

Pathetic bowling by Wasim. Somehow he keeps getting every game, even when his performances have been average. Every now and then, his radar is off and leaks too many easy runs.

Look like a dark era for Pakistan cricket team. There is not a single match winner in whole Pakistan.

Wasim is doing ok in ODIs ,Dhani is roo much of lose cannon and needs to bowl more in domestic.

Dahani hasn't gotten enough chances despite having a far better claim than Wasim to selection when they both were selected.
Anyway, my point is there's absolutely no sense in not rotating them because he isn't a lock like Shaheen yet.

He's coming from domestics. Was the best bowler in odi until called up for national team.

Pathetic bowling by Wasim. Somehow he keeps getting every game, even when his performances have been average. Every now and then, his radar is off and leaks too many easy runs.

He bowls 140 at times. Apart from that haven’t seen any skill. I believe he is an allrounder so maybe that’s his strong suit

naseem
shaheen
and haris

they all need to improve their batting as well. Every team has bowlers who can bat a bit.They will all play every world match if they are fit.

Tbh if anything these lot can bat better than any tail except England easily India is garbage Newzeland is garbage South Africa is garbage Australia is garbage barring Cummins 1 to 11 all can hit a six chahal can’t hit a six neither can kuldeep

Why M wasim is playing. He never done anything good for Pakistan team. May be they have some personal like and dislikes

ODI's: 16 wickets in 10 matches. 27 AVG, 5.28 economy.
T20's: 34 wickets in 26 matches. 19.94 AVG, 8.26 economy.

My guess is, him being a good LOI bowler is why Wasim Jr. is playing.

When healthy, Pakistan bowling attack is Shaheen, Naseem & Haris anyways.

He bowls 140 at times. Apart from that haven’t seen any skill. I believe he is an allrounder so maybe that’s his strong suit

Fair bit of skill tbf. Great with Yorkers and good reverse swing.

No he ain't no ar.

That's how you play spin on a turning wicket.
Babar/Rizwan played like scared cats and didn't even use the feet against the incoming deliveries from Bracewell last match.

I would like to Salman brought in to see if he can pickup Conway's wicket. Highly unlikely each pacer will be bowling their 10 overs quota anyways.

How come the South African exports( Conway batting as of now) are generally more clutch than the usual South African batsman? Any idea guys!

Agha's line against right handers needs to improve in general. He bowls too defensive in general. I can understand if the wicket is flat but when there is enough purchase then he needs to bowl it well wide of off stump.

A bit too easy for NZ at the moment.

Need wickets and not to allow easy runs.

Nawaz bowling pies. Just when you needed him to be at his best, he's disappointing with his lengths.

Pitch is playing pretty well. Nothing like 2nd game when it kept on deteriorating.
Game over

Need to bowl well here. Shocking start for usama.
The pitch isn't like the Wednesday one

Ball is not spinning that much nor at pace. Pakistan in big trouble here

ODI's: 16 wickets in 10 matches. 27 AVG, 5.28 economy.
T20's: 34 wickets in 26 matches. 19.94 AVG, 8.26 economy.

My guess is, him being a good LOI bowler is why Wasim Jr. is playing.

When healthy, Pakistan bowling attack is Shaheen, Naseem & Haris anyways.

These are good figures and returns for someone who is being maligned so much here.

usama needs to pitch it up , have seen too much of such rubbish from zahid mehmood and yasir shah.

This pitch won’t be easy for the next batsmen. Conway is making it look easier than it is. Williamson is experienced enough to play around him. Still Pakistan the favorite. It’s just a random bilateral so don’t worry I am not wasting a jinx here, this pitch is still not going to play easy after over 30 especially for new batsmen.

Karachi pitches have been weird. One day it looks like a rank turner. The other day its a batting paradise.

Spinners wilting under pressure. The realisation that they are expected to spin the team to victory is a bit too daunting for them. I can understand Usama feeling that pressure but Nawaz is a seasoned spinner; he is once again found wanting when the pressure is on.

Hopefully he can make amends with his second spell.

We've seen collapses when the batting team is well set in this series so no point panicking.

Build pressure by stopping these easy singles and get that RRR climbing.

Don't see any excessive spin out there. That delivery from Nawaz to Conway seems more like an exception now.

Spinners wilting under pressure. The realisation that they are expected to spin the team to victory is a bit too daunting for them. I can understand Usama feeling that pressure but Nawaz is a seasoned spinner; he is once again found wanting when the pressure is on.

Hopefully he can make amends with his second spell.

It’s been exceptional batting. Conway has batted much better than his score suggests. Bowling has not been that terrible.

Karachi pitches have been weird. One day it looks like a rank turner. The other day its a batting paradise.

Its not weird. Its the mindset of batsmen how to play. If you keep on surprising yourself by making stupid faces on turning ball a a batsman then offcourse your mind will anticipate bad ball as turning ball

If Pakistan does not dry up the singles, this match is over. Babar has to be replaced as a leader. People don't realize how bad he is as a captain, his poor on field clueless captaincy badly hurts the team

Conway is such a versatile batsman. Can play pace/spin equally well. Can up the ante big time if needed. He can also milk runs. GOod on both sides. Can play unorthodox shots.

Babar getting sacked after this series. This bet I'm not going to lose at all :))

What's wrong with Haris Rauf? He looks lethargic in the field and his spell with the new ball was also very subdued.

Can someone tell me why Naseem has been rested for a series decider?

He really is a pathetic captain. He keeps implementing the set template and has no imagination at all to get a break through. You can see they are comfortable against spin so why are you not bringing pace bowler to get a wicket!

Back