New Zealand (283/1) hammer England (282/9) by 9 wickets to win Match 1 of the ICC World Cup 2023

Which side will win the ICC World Cup 2023 game between England and New Zealand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never seen this Will Young do anything speciall.

Don't think Babar and friends will be able to handle Curran they will play blind and caught out
It's so sad that we don't even say pakistan anymore.

We say babar and friends 😂😂. Yei halat hai Hamerei team ki

This is where Butler is asleep

Two left handers, get your right arm offie in

This is a dibbly dobbliers pitch or average Indian pacers pitch, perfect for Curran but faster bowlers will get hit, even Henry and NZ bowlers were bowling mostly off cutters.

Morgan claims Ravendra has not faced this kind of pace…

Dude they have Lockie Furgouson in their squad

Told you. Faster you bowl faster you will travel on some of these pitches. I know Krunal Pandya murdered Mark wood in one of the match. He had all the time in the world to hit that 149 k for six

Captaincy wise, Butler seems to be like babar. He's sticking to a formula. He needs to vary it up with spin, pace isn't working.

Come on Butler, make your predecessor Morgan proud.

Batting seems to be easier under lights...ball coming better

Both left handers playing spin too easy

Bring on your right arm off spinner!!!!

So good to watch Rachin Ravindra. This guy saved a t est with Ajaz patel by playing 10 overs against Ashwin, Jadeja, Axar on day 5 pitch with no.11 batsman.

Nah pak always own them in icc tournies

Bro 2019 NZ batting was non existent, I will say the same thing I have been saying since yesterday when I voted NZ and everyone said I was crazy and England would smack,

2023 NZ is the strongest NZ side they've possibly ever been since I started watching cricket in 2011.

2019 had a non existent batting relying solely on Williamson, rn their batting is on cloud 9, Willamson is the weak link in the squad.

Mark wood is bowling with pace and NZ batsman dispatch those delivery to four with double speed .

These arent fast bowling pitches, something Rauf failed to comprehend in the warm up games too.

Back