New Zealand v India | 1st Test | Auckland | 6th-10th February 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides I have a feeling Dhoni won't take it. He will keep bowling his spinners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea it looks like spinners till end because of slow over rate. But its really disappointing even as a neutral to watch these trundlers bowling between with 110-128kph on first day of first test of the series.

So how have India bowled today. Just tuned in and nice to see the Kiwis doing well against the dictators of cricket.

Macclum should look to make sure he is here at stumps , he should around 160 not out.

New ball taken

4-311

Zak is now trundling into the 120s. He's bowling about as fast as Afridi.

Lol Ishant wided for a 120mph bouncer

I refuse to believe it's a flat pitch when Ishant has taken two wickets for less than 100 runs....
Pitch was fresh n ball was moving, hence the wickets... Once the freshness left us :nehra , we r back to what we do best :msd

I refuse to believe it's a flat pitch when Ishant has taken two wickets for less than 100 runs....

Bowlers got assistance in the first 1 hour. After that it became a road.

India dropped catches. They should have had NZ 50/5. But those easy ctaches have hurt Indians real bad.

I expect the ball to assist bowlers in the first hour of all 5 days. Who ever caches in better will win the game.

Indianjust might make the 90 overs actually

I reckon Dhoni missed a trick by not attacking Anderson when he first came on to the crease. In his desire to make up the overs he kept Sir Jaddu and Nohit on bowling half trackers and pies at the new batsman. So now Anderson is set and will probably be there to smear them all over Eden Park tomorrow.

4-329 at stumps

500+ on cards. Maca and Anderson all set and Watling still to come. Even the NZ tailender can add 50-60 runs combined.

zaheer unlucky today

No he wasn't he was hopeless. He was lucky to get his 2nd wicket which was a nothing ball down the leg side. Shami was unlucky, best bowler for India for mine.

BlackThunder where are you man? It's unfair to troll early and go missing when phainty mode is active!

Excellent comeback by the Kiwi's after the initial start as for India the catching really proved costly.

I think India are among the worst fielding sides around, purely due to their catching.... they have been dropping atleast five/ six catch per match....

Last edited:
haha BCCI deserves this. I hope NZ beat the cr@p out of indian team in this test series. Really hate bcci these days. And yeah i have stopped watching indian matches after 2nd odi. Its a waste of time.

haha BCCI deserves this. I hope NZ beat the cr@p out of indian team in this test series. Really hate bcci these days. And yeah i have stopped watching indian matches after 2nd odi. Its a waste of time.

Do not give up hope as we are undergoing a turbulent phase.Loosing so many of our ex-batsmen in a short span of time coupled up with aging bowlers was never going to be easy and it is now fully reflecting on the psyche of the team.The selectors with their defensive mindset went on to to play Ishant even though Pandey took 3 wickets and Aaron was sidelined in this game again....

You can hate BCCI but still support team India, two different entities. Only glory hunters start hating on their team in bad times. #winorlosebleedblue #staystrong #quitter

Last edited:
You can hate BCCI but still support team India, two different entities. Only glory hunters start hating on their team in bad times. #winorlosebleedblue
Not if the captain and selectors are ultra-defensive in their mindset as is the case with our bowlers in this series and in South-Africa

Not if the captain and selectors are ultra-defensive in their mindset as is the case with our bowlers in this series and in South-Africa

You can criticize the captain, coach, selectors, BCCI and still support the team. I am totally against Dhoni as captain but will never cheer against team India.

Snooze....yawn...can we fast forward to kohli and pujara batting already??
Indian bowling is so snooze-worthy that all of a sudden watching paint dry isn't really boring!

Another defeat staring at India unless the batters bail India out. NZ may make 450+ I guess.

What a shameful spineless bowling performance! Add fielding to it.. Is this the best we can do?! :facepalm:

Three easy catches dropped today - India will regret this. They are dropping 2-3 catches in every innings these days, it looks like fielding ability is no longer a criterion for team selection in India.

Is this the same team india who have just won a champions trophy ?
Feilding was awesome at that time and now :facepalm:
Batting is on decline too :facepalm:
Well what to say about bowling :D

India had kiwis on ropes and pretty much have let them have upper had with some pathetic bowling and joke fielding. The lack of cricketing dicapline in current team is clearly appart when India are bowling and in the field, i feel sorry for Indian batsmen having to play with such an inept bowling attack!

Another defeat knocking on the doors of Indian team.

Must say the Indian bowling is no better then the Ugandan national team.

Abysmal is the word to describe Team India's day hopefully the trend will continue tomorrow :D

Indian bowlers and their pace would make a school team proud. Newzealand in control unless kohli and pujara bail them out.

I guess his stats in India are due to his purple patch at the beginning of his career..

Yeah, but even if you take the last two years only, Ishant averages much better in India compared to better conditions outside India. It is in SA and Aus that he has the worst bowling figures, this is bizarre to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back