New Zealand v India | 2nd ODI | Hamilton | Jan 22, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff by Anderson. Went for plenty of runs but has taken two crucial wickets in this over.

Cool customer.

Indian fans leaving.

Great stuff by Anderson. Went for plenty of runs but has taken two crucial wickets in this over.

Cool customer.
He was very unlucky in his previous over, he should of had Dhoni twice.

Why though? The stadium was packed with Indians ! Local area have lots of indians residing?

Beer is too expensive at the ground now and most people would miss the first half of the game due to work.

People would rather sit at home and watch on their 60 inch HD TVs.

Saturday and Sunday games will get a much better turn out.

Which loss is worse? India losing to newzealnd or Pakistan losing to Zimbabwe? New thread coming up...lol

I feel this defeat today is good omen.for India ....

I'm sure the media won't take it lying down, now that India is no longer No.1 ODI team

Both Sharma s have to get dropped

B,Kumar Gone

That,s it

Still Feel India has Skill and Ability to do comeback in this Series

Ishant,Ashwin should be drop

Beer is too expensive at the ground now and most people would miss the first half of the game due to work.

People would rather sit at home and watch on their 60 inch HD TVs.

Saturday and Sunday games will get a much better turn out.

So either the indians dont work or dont have 60 inch HD TV's !

Time for Dhoni to abandon the arrogant attitude of always bowling first no matter what and thinking you can chase down any score.

This is not India. There is no dew or low lights.

Ex Indian Crickter,s on Sony Six

Indian Bating will not chase 300 every Day

Bowling has to Click

Time for Dhoni to abandon the arrogant attitude of always bowling first no matter what and thinking you can chase down any score.

This is not India. There is no dew or low lights.

We can chase anything in NZ as well only if the selection is right.But what Dhoni needs to do is to drop Ishant and one of Ashwin or Jadeja.I will still back us to chase any total 8 or 9 out of.10 times.

We can chase anything in NZ as well only if the selection is right.But what Dhoni needs to do is to drop Ishant and one of Ashwin or Jadeja.I will still back us to chase any total 8 or 9 out of.10 times.

jadeja is much better than ashwyn and what about nohit....he has a pathetic record outside asia

Good :)

Dhoni will then miss the 4th/5th ODI, MSD takes his time setting fields.

rohit has cost us the match. What a shame

If we win the next game I expect Neesham and Bennett to get some game time.

Corey Anderson now has an ODI average of 59 and a ridiculous of strike rate of 159.

He has hit 30 sixes in just 10 innings.

Sorry but when was the last time ishant got injured? He looks like a match stick and bowls so many overs still he remains fit. What a legend. Now its time for him to retire from ODI's.

And rohit sharma doesn't look like an opener to me. Either he should bat at number 5 or be dropped. India desparately need gauti back as an opener.

Congrats to all NZ fans including Amandeep Singh. :D

Still think India will win if NZ has to chase 280+ or bowled out for 270 in the next 3 games

NZ are no joke, they would beat Pakistan at home too

Corey Anderson now has an ODI average of 59 and a ridiculous of strike rate of 159.

He has hit 30 sixes in just 10 innings.

Most of these games have been played on small grounds in kiwi land! lets not get to carried away here! Hes got alot to prove when he starts playing against better bowlers and on bigger grounds. Even miss-hits tend to go for 6 on small poxy grounds in new zealand.

NZ scores 271 in 42 overs
India Scores 277 in 41.3 overs

Why do even need D/L method in this situation? That's horrible !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back