New Zealand v India | 3rd ODI | Christchurch | 7/03/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering New zealands history here i will keep my fingers crossed until these 2 depart.

Imagine if these two(Asif & Munaf) get caught for speeding. Without even sobriety test they will be given DUI ticket.

IronMan2009 said:
Imagine if these two(Asif & Munaf) get caught for speeding. Without even sobriety test they will be given DUI ticket.
:20:, I think D is for Drinking or Drunk or something like that and rest not sure

McCullum wants to do justice to his batting ability i think. He is batting more like how Dhoni bats these days. Responsible. Usually that should be the case as he is too good a batsman. Today he needs to throw at everything. May be he will go after after a while.

2nd power play 3 fielders outside the inner ring. If i were NZ i would take last power play straight away assuming they didn't lose more than 1 wicket.

^ Yes but there was no pressure then. Hardly anybody took them seriously in T20SA and there was no pressure in the cb finals as well because they had been thrashed all through the tournament.

But now there is pressure because they are the rockstars now.

IronMan2009 said:
Dropping one catch after another. Horrible feeling for bowlers on this belter.
I think they will lose now. This match, and the series, and then the Test series as well.

jonsa :inzi

Momo said:
^ Yes but there was no pressure then. Hardly anybody took them seriously in T20SA and there was no pressure in the cb finals as well because they had been thrashed all through the tournament.

But now there is pressure because they are the rockstars now.

So like that Aussie's were rockstars from long time and then they lost to BD.

Momo said:
I think they will lose now. This match, and the series, and then the Test series as well.

jonsa :inzi

Don't care. :p As long as we get to watch our players "playing"

India has 8 bowling options whereas NZ had 7 (loll not a big difference)

bugmenot said:
lol^^ , 1 wc win, 2 cb series finals, etc etc

Wow the CB series has become so important that we now count each individual win in finals :))) :)))

Harbajan Singh getting another well deserved beating.

NZ 0/126 from 17 overs. Ryder 81 from 53 balls. 10 fours, 2 sixes.

Last edited:
There are a lot of runs to get still... These two openers will have to take this partnership to 200 for them to have any chance.

kingusama92 said:
There are a lot of runs to get still... These two openers will have to take this partnership to 200 for them to have any chance.
Insh Allah they will

Harby comes back with a tight over, only 2 off it.

He is easy to hate but you do have to respect the fight he provides. Just does not give in.

Who thinks Ryder will score his century by a 6 Insh Allah? I do!

This is like a 50-50 being played like a 20-20. Go Hobbits!! I want you to replace Australia with India as the team that lost after posting the biggest 1st innings lead in ODIs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back