New Zealand v India | 3rd ODI | Christchurch | 7/03/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
jusarrived said:
dude no offence , dont you think you bother your god for petty little things some times ... !
No! We should take Allah's name everytime. Insh Allah means if Allah wills!! So what I said was that "If Allah wills they will". Allah gets happy the more I remember him so answer to your question is simply no

Ton for the Bloke Who Ate All The Pies

First century for Ryder at SR of 138.88 whereas his ODI careers is around 80

guptill comes in. they need another half century from him or more if they want to stay in this game

minhasuz said:
No! We should take Allah's name everytime. Insh Allah means if Allah wills!! So what I said was that "If Allah wills they will". Allah gets happy the more I remember him so answer to your question is simply no

but its just a cricket game , i dunno just my opinion ...may be am wrong !

Ryder on the other hand should play like he was playing before and Guptill can establish himself

minhasuz said:
Ryder on the other hand should play like he was playing before and Guptill can establish himself
guptill can strike the ball well too you know. he can make quick runs easy

this Guptil guy is pretty unlucky , he got 2 wrong ones even in the first match and a T20 ...poor decision that !

Shaheerthe2nd said:
guptill can strike the ball well too you know. he can make quick runs easy
Who cares now, he is gone. Doesn't matter for this match anymore

4 gone..don't think NZ can pull it back from here on...

well done bhajji....good comeback after a horrific start

Even with such power hitting they scored only 182 in the first 25 (including 15 overs power play). So 204 in 22.4 with 5 overs power play is going to be little tough.

IronMan2009 said:
Even with such power hitting they scored only 182 in the first 25 (including 15 overs power play). So 204 in 22.4 with 5 overs power play is going to be little tough.
I think it's easy.

LOL collapse. The Hobbitts choked!

OZGOD said:
LOL collapse. The Hobbitts choked!

Not really choked. They gave their very best shot. It was a tall order anyway.
Little bit of intelligent cricket would have made things more interesting.

Well tried NZ. Awesome hitting by Big boy Ryder. He outshone McCullum which is no mean task.

Zaheer Khan (BBIW) shows he has learnt from Brett Lee, get pounded early, get out of the attack and come back to take some tail wickets to look good.

Random Aussie said:
Zaheer Khan (BBIW) shows he has learnt from Brett Lee, get pounded early, get out of the attack and come back to take some tail wickets to look good.

Good One RA :)) .Brett Lee is actually much better than he is made out to be.I still rate him the best in the world

NZ's favorite choice of fielding first is not coming off in NZ I think if Vettori wins toss he might opt to bat first next time against their conventional choice.

Random Aussie said:

what does BBIW stand for? :13:

edit:forget it i figured it out:p

2nd half of the fielding is better than first half. Hope they don't make basic errors in the next match like they made today.

RA ,

he got no5 and no7 out today , not exactly tail..though agree he was not at his best today !

28 sixes hit today ,

kiwis are one side which can match us in big hitting , difference is capacity to build an innings..seems like they have 3-4 rohit sharmas in their side , who look good for few boundries and then get out playing a stupid shot ...they will be a very good side in 1-2 years imo !

jusarrived said:
RA ,

he got no5 and no7 out today , not exactly tail..though agree he was not at his best today !

Yaar he wasn't exactly there when the heat was on was he? :p

Still 2 wickets is 2 wickets. He needs to develop a more exuberant wicket celebration to complete the package.

IronMan2009 said:
NZ's favorite choice of fielding first is not coming off in NZ I think if Vettori wins toss he might opt to bat first next time against their conventional choice.

Yeah I think they have probably seen enough of the Indian batsmen :))

60 runs off the last 5 overs - they are keeping up with the asking rate!

The traditional late order revival by New Zealand in full swing. These two have added 51 runs in 4.3 overs!

8/306 off 42.4 overs.

They are going beserk, 9 runs off over, 10 runs, 14 runs, 15 runs off this over with a ball to go!

They added southee mainly for his batting lol. But his bowling really did some irrepairable damage.

Caught off a no ball! Then another no ball! India losing it

Last edited:
Can Mills and Southee cowlash the Hobbits to victory?? Plenty of overs left, they need to keep scoring at 10 an over.

Yusuf Pathan will finish Munaf's over, Munaf has been taken off by the umpire because of two waist-high noballs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back