New Zealand v India | 4th ODI | Hamilton| 28/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman

Test Captain
Runs
Anderson and Mitch sit out, Binny and Rayudu in for Raina and Dhawan.

India batting first.

Kohli and Rohit will open.

NZ not playing out two of their best players and India two of their worst... lol.. expect NZ to get hammered

Calm down son, I am not an Indian. Just pointing out the blunder made by the kiwis

I was talking about South Africa. And the bowling has been strengthened. Mills is more reliable and Neesham is a better bowler and faster than Anderson.

Neesham is probably a better bowler but hes not close to Anderson in batting.

Kohli :out top edged trying to pull

Kohli out for 2

It really was a dumb idea to have Kohli open. He is the teams best batsman, shouldn't mess around with his position. This batting line up is begging for Pujara.

India outside Asia is like a a bunch of clueless kids finding way back to home.

Rahane is an opener or atleast has opened in the past. Why wasnt he pushed to open?

Strange move from Indian management.

Binny?? This hack is useless.

Why open with Kohli when you have rahane?
This ODI team is bound to fail.

Now Nohit has the license to tuk for the next 10 overs. Expect him to score 30 runs of 65 balls and get runout or play some stupid shot.

They let Kyle Mills settle into his grove. Hes very effective if you don't bash him out of the attack quickly.

I feel like banishing Nohit to the deepest African jungles.

This guy does not even look to take singles. Pretty pathetic. Puts unnecessary pressure on the non-striker.

Even without Anderson there, we should win this. The Indian batting line up looks really weak.

I feel like banishing Nohit to the deepest African jungles.

This guy does not even look to take singles. Pretty pathetic. Puts unnecessary pressure on the non-striker.

He is practicing for the real battle, test cricket :nohithaslogic

Dhoni should come at 4 today. Time to take responsibility knowing the batting lineup has been below par for a while now.

hahahaahah Kiwi fielding they were pathetic last game and continue their form this game.

Another pull shot of a short ball, and Rahane gone.

Mills takes a wicket.

Rahane :out for 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is this Raduyu bloke

Expect Raduyu to get a bit of chin music

Terrible footwork from Rahane on that pull

the pitch is on the faster side.. 270 will be a good score for Indian bowlers to defend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back