New Zealand v India | 4th ODI | Hamilton| 28/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Mills looking like Mitchell Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiwi's should have had 3 wickets by now, the drop will be costly for them. Nohit will show them what lazy elegance really is.

This Rayudu looks pretty composed. Early days yet tho

Too full and straight from Bennett

Indians hopping around the crease to Mills's 130k bouncers

Nohit needs a ton today

Six from Nohit after that drop he will make NZ feel like this is Mumbai Rohit special coming :Afridi

How on Earth has Sharma maintained that strike rate when he's got half his runs off two balls?

Rayudu doesn't look entirely comfortable vs the short ball but he has resisted playing stupid pull shot so thats a good sign for India.

Its not such a big problem if you go at this pace in modern ODIs. So long as you keep wickets in hand you can make it up very quickly at the end if the batsman are set.

Rohit is dropping anchor in this game the team has to build around him

You are telling me. The reason he has only just come back to the New Zealand team is because he broke down and had to have serious back surgery.

His action looks like it could do some real damage to him in the long term

What happened to him ? His action looks like his shoulder will pop off

3 years out of the game with back surgery. Had his spine wired together with titanium screws and wire. He also had bone growing into his spinal cord shutting down his lower body i think.

I have a tonne of respect for a guy who can go through all that to play the game he loves. To make it back to this level is fantastic .

Mibahesque batting by these two, the pitch really isn't as slow as they are making it out to be.

3 years out of the game with back surgery. Had his spine wired together with titanium screws and wire. He also had bone growing into his spinal cord shutting down his lower body i think.

I have a tonne of respect for a guy who can go through all that to play the game he loves. To make it back to this level is fantastic .

Good god that sounds horrific respect to him for making a comeback to even play Cricket

If India gets 250 ish they could be able to defend that on a slow pitch with two spinners

Good god that sounds horrific respect to him for making a comeback to even play Cricket

I think hes one guy who should have had his action worked on at younger age. I am all for natural bowling actions but its putting a huge strain on his body.

I watched him bowl live this year. He really steams in with his run up.

Mibahesque batting by these two, the pitch really isn't as slow as they are making it out to be.

It's not IPL they are constructing a proper innings and setting a platform for Dhoni to come in and go berserk they can't afford to get out now

I think hes one guy who should have had his action worked on at younger age. I am all for natural bowling actions but its putting a huge strain on his body.

I watched him bowl live this year. He really steams in with his run up.

It just looks like a big injury waiting to happen hopefully that doesn't happen though he deserves some luck

Glorious stroke Rohit. Good fifty.

Ross you probably should of held that catch.

Rohits class shining through looking very good showing all his tailunt

Why wouldn't he want to play for his country

Recovering from a bad injury and didn't feel fit enough to commit to it.

Hes not even contracted to NZC anymore. I don't hold high hopes of him playing much cricket for NZ any time soon considering hes the coach of Royal Challangers now.

Recovering from a bad injury and didn't feel fit enough to commit to it.

Hes not even contracted to NZC anymore. I don't hold high hopes of him playing much cricket for NZ any time soon considering hes the coach of Royal Challangers now.

If his NZ career ends like this it will be sad he's been a great servant over the years

He abondoned the Kiwi's to earn more money, he prefers playing in T20 league makes more money that way than playing for the Kiwi's.

Thats not entirely true. His body was falling apart playing for NZ.

It got to the point where he was a liability because he could barely run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back