New Zealand v India | 4th ODI | Hamilton| 28/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean they will score 149 in 16 overs?

They may score more than that if these two are still at the crease. It's pretty consistent bounce not much seam movement and the wicket looks fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan McCullum is the ultimate bits and pieces player. What does he average, 20 with the bat and 40 with the ball?

every Team needs a couple of such players , to get good balance these days

NZ should be able to win this game. Indians are one batsman short in this game and playing one bowler extra. They will get to around 250 if they bat well. NZ should be able to chase that total.

Last edited:
Lol NZ commies hyping up Nathan like he's :Ajju

The stereotypical Enzed bits and pieces player. They seem to like these half and half players though

The stereotypical Enzed bits and pieces player. They seem to like these half and half players though

He's like a rubbish version of Hafeez so a mediocre version of a mediocre cricketer

every Team needs a couple of such players , to get good balance these days

Bit too bits and pieces for me. Be good at one discipline at least. Then again we have a few bits and pieces players too, Dan Christian, Glenn Maxwell etc

Nathan McCullum is the ultimate bits and pieces player. What does he average, 20 with the bat and 40 with the ball?

I never undrstood why he has always been part of NZ team you can never count on him with either bat or bowl. He is neither a batsman nor a bowler I think he is there just because of B. Mccullum

Bit too bits and pieces for me. Be good at one discipline at least. Then again we have a few bits and pieces players too, Dan Christian, Glenn Maxwell etc

With Maxwell you have that sense that he will somehow win you the match

I never undrstood why he has always been part of NZ team you can never count on him with either bat or bowl. He is neither a batsman nor a bowler I think he is there just because of B. Mccullum

Because he is economical and saves a bucket load of runs with his fielding.

Eco rate of 4.8 is pretty good these days.

England used to have loads of them as well.

If India doesn't score 280 they can forget this series but you never know with NZ batting.

We'll lose this in 30 odd overs. Ryder and others toy with these totals..

Bennett serving up some rubbish here.

Jadeja looking like the best player of short bowling in the team.

It seems the last match has worked wonders on Sir's confidence. Never seen him bat with such disdain. There you go, another :6

You really have to be a pathetic bowler to let somebody score like this.

Time for some slogging now. I reckon Enzed will be chasing 300+

Geez this bloke Bennett is a hack eh

Slower balls doing the trick here.. Indian bowlers, make note.

I'm sure we'll bowl bad anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back