New Zealand v Pakistan | 1st Test | 07/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 1 : Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfair to call the umpire 'cheat' in this case...it was a faint edge...and the umpire had no clear view...you can blame no DRS for this...

Wahab Riaz to McCullum, no run, massive appeal for caught-behind, a much-better directed short ball from Wahab, on legstump, McCullum goes for the pull, doesn't hit the bat but thuds into the gloves on its way to the keeper, umpire gives it not out, bring on the UDRS debate, that should have been out

McCullum the cheat indicated it came off the hip so it was not a easy decision for Hair

Seriously that is one of the worse decisions ive ever seen!

McCullum should have walked!

Not walking is okay, but looking at your shirt the way he did was just pathetic. What is he? 10? Kids do that man. Come on. Bluffing the umpire. Disgusting stuff

NZ 1.93

Pak 7.00

Draw 2.86

U-Turn executed :ibutt

i had £300 on NZ at 2.36 just after the toss

i've now laid NZ for £430 at 1.94

my book now reads

NZ + £3.80

Pak + £130.00

Draw + £130.00

easy money :asif

And look at the cheater Mccullum, he is acting as if it hit his shirt....
Disgraceful stuff from him...

that was disgusting. its one thing not to walk, and you can even forgive the umpire - they do make mistakes and it was a subtle edge, but to pretend it hit your hip so the umpire sees you is disgraceful, and not in the spirit of cricket. i wonder what vettori would have to say about that given how high and mighty he is.

saj should have the question asked at the press conference.

Unfair to call the umpire 'cheat' in this case...it was a faint edge...and the umpire had no clear view...you can blame no DRS for this...

There was a clear edge. If the umpire couldn't see or hear that, then he should not umpire. Period.

WHATT THEE HELL ARE THE COMMENTATORS TALKINGG ABOUT !! if this happened to N.Z they'd be crying their as*** off

On a flat wicket that sort of lame decision is going to hurt us

sure gulla can bowl 10 over. he is supposed to be quite fit get him back in.

Guyz,
was that the only bad decision by umpires. Some one is saying that we have been robbed twice?

Getting mccullum out paves the gateway for pakistan to get nz out!!!!!!!!!!!

Unsporty stuff from McCullum as well :facepalm:
we let you go once, at least walk the second time!

NZ 1.93

Pak 7.00

Draw 2.86

U-Turn executed :ibutt

i had £300 on NZ at 2.36 just after the toss

i've now laid NZ for £430 at 1.94

my book now reads

NZ + £3.80

Pak + £130.00

Draw + £130.00

easy money :asif

Umpire tucker is in the bookies circles :ibutt

Our bowlers would have 3x more wickets than they actually do if these umpires were not so blind and deaf

Guyz,
was that the only bad decision by umpires. Some one is saying that we have been robbed twice?

The comms are being very fair. Why no UDRS in this series and the full works in the Ashes

Younis is a useful 4th seamer to have in a side

The bowling is overall looking very non threatening

i think it would be wrong to blame misbah for Deciding to bowl im sure the team decides not the cpt alone?

correct me if im wrong.

Wahab putting some good effort in, unfortunately, just not enough in the pitch

Good night everyone and good luck. Wassalam.

two australian umpires, you can hardly call for bias there. if anything they probably hate the kiwis more than they hate us.

Younis looks to be in charge of ball shining duties

this happens with minnows , dont worry. Icc will always turn a blind eye to bad umpiring. aleem dar should also start giving **** and see if he is excluded of the elite panel.

why does it aslways happens with pak, stupid jut ijaz but should had udrs for pak tour. this is bs, everytime happens same stuff....

Time for some spin. YK has done enough. Can't overexert your premium batsman too much.

Showing replays of that McCullum caught behind, the batsman was looking at his shirt after the ball passed him. Nice one to confuse the umpire
KHABEES.

this happens with minnows , dont worry. Icc will always turn a blind eye to bad umpiring. aleem dar should also start giving **** and see if he is excluded of the elite panel.

We saw what Ponting did . Our guys should do the same . Ponting was crying for nothing but our guys have a valid reason .

:))) :))) :)))

Beer on you then high roller. That just made my night even if don't take another wicket.

i'm very confident that at some point over the next five days NZ will be trading at a price considerably larger than 1.94

at which point i might execute another u-turn :ibutt

I think thats enough of Younis

Time for Gul to have a burst before Lunch and maybe even Rehman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back