New Zealand v Pakistan | 1st Test | 07/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 1 : Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it means pakistaniz will never learn their mistakes

none of these ballers looks capable of taking combine 20 wickets in a test match.

Cricindia making fun out of PAK and righly so tbh.

Fahad Haqqani: "I think Pakistan is trying to find the next Collingwood out of Younis Khan Good luck with that!!!!"

even commentators surprised he has got 3 slips.

I really dont know why PHD sahab removed Tanvir from bowling attack. He's the only wicket taker. Younis is just chucking the ball in there hoping for a miss.

very dissapointing session , misbah not giving good message to his team. very uninspiring captaincy.

ballack13 - pls control yourself, no need to get overly abusive.

why thispace bowling line up when we could have
shoaib akhtar
tanvir ahmed
sadaf hussain
cheema
sohail khan
junaid
talha

at the start of play prices were

NZ 2.34

Pak 3.60

Draw 3.35

prices at lunch :ibutt

NZ 1.94

Pak 9.80

Draw 2.60

market takes the view that Pak have their work cut out to win this but a draw is well within their capability as they showed against Saffers on a similar flat pitch

I would rathar play cheats in my team rathar than this team. We watch cricket to be entertained and thats what we are not getting :(

Two low ranked teams are up against each other. I hope this match would give some practice to Pakistani team. But other than that there is no fun watching this game.

I would rathar play cheats in my team rathar than this team. We watch cricket to be entertained and thats what we are not getting :(

good luck, i hope all three get death penalties. supporters of cheat deserve that torture :yk

from a betting point of view i would also prefer fixers to be in the team

what do think i do when I spot FIXED money distorting the market?

i follow it in - HARD :asif

very Poor session for Pakistan that was.

It could've been really good, not Pakistan's fault.
McCullum was out twice, he didn't walk nor was the umpire willing to give in to that huge and very obvious noise!

If one wicket fell, like we saw in the practice game, more would've likely followed.

:facepalm:

cant take any more of this rubbish military serve up deliverys. Its making me fall asleep.
Good night all

What a exhilarating morning session. Blew me away. Pakistan's session definitely.

Well played lads :14:

NZ made decent start. Surprised to see Younis Khan bowling 6 overs in first session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back