New Zealand v Pakistan | 1st Test | 07/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 1 : Session 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm very confident that at some point over the next five days NZ will be trading at a price considerably larger than 1.94

at which point i might execute another u-turn :ibutt

Not if the we keep bowling like this and the umpires keep giving it not out but yep me gotcha.

Pakistan need to keep bowling tight here and just hope they can pick up wickets here.

havnt seen any Pak fans at all.

why does PCB go countries where they have less/no support at all.

how are Pak cricketers supposed to get motivated.

Hats off to Wahab, he has bowled well despite no help from the pitch

Someone remind Mr. MBA Younis is not even a regular part timer....he's forgotten his bowling options...

what was misbah thinking of bowling first here????

i really hope this bowling attack proves me wrong

How the hell is that a leg-bye? when batsmen played no stroke? should have been a dead ball!

Tucker the **** needs to learn the basic rules of umpiring!

Bechara YK he has tried his best he is part time bowler what is Misbah thinking.

i think :yk has stopped giving any sort od advice to cpt.

just shuts up and plays the game he is asked. not good.

Stunning toss decision, conditions supporting the other team as soon as play starts, umpires making horrendous decisions, can this get any worse ... don't answer that :facepalm:

kenday hain nah Par Par ke wi banda pagal ho janda hega.

seems like thats the Case with :misbah

Why isnt there a tight field? There are only a couple people inside the circle. And kiwis will keep taking singles and settle down. This is Afridi thinking :(

why MBA? woh to chalis saal pehle ki tih dada-ji neh.

aab tak PHD to ban gaya ho geh :)

Horrible bowling lineup, way below international standard. Even India have better bowlers now when Zaheer is playing.

Wahab trying too many things.

needs to be patient.

How long will pakistan tolerate shiit decisions like these, it happens in almost every match we play and surprisingly more often than not against us. Pakistan in the end dont even protest and ICC keep standing those umpires in the pak matches.

boring...that is it, can not watch crappy ballers playing while the best are either corrupt or can not get selected. crappy PCB, they ruined my fav pas time, screw you PCB, and screw corrupt greedy players

Why isnt there a tight field? There are only a couple people inside the circle. And kiwis will keep taking singles and settle down. This is Afridi thinking :(

who said PHD-jhi is thinking saab automatic hai.

sohail tanvir is enjoying on the bench watching younis bhai bowling poor shame shame shame

would waqar not have made a desicion about the toss? or would he leave it entirely to mbh?

The opposition can thrash us around all day; it wont get me down. But this kind of umpiring, even one decision, just deflates u you. I totally feel like switching the tv off.

mood he off kerdiya yaar

^^Good point, both Waqar and MBA have to take the blame for this horrendous decision...

Breaking news PPers

Misbah made speaking error instead of saying BAT, BOWL came out his mouth.

not to look stupid he thought he should stick with it.

this einsteinic prediciton is coming right from my living room. 12k miles away from NZ

Why is there no attacking field? There is long off and long on... Whats the point

incompetent captain, incompetent players, incompetent PCB, has ruined cricket for me, after watching Ashes, Pak/NZ is torture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back