New Zealand v Pakistan | 1st Test | 07/01/11 | Hamilton | Day 1 : Session 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
clouds comeing in.

could be right call from misbah after all the s**t he had to take.

Tight stuff continues

Innings has completely stalled

Don't know why but Hafeez is looking threatening

Ryder has a mighty fine record against India. All of his Test hundreds have been against them and 2 out of his 6 half centuries have also come against India.

well the overall match stands at a place where kiwi arent let to a flyer and pakistan bowling some tight lines, as i speak jessie ryder hit a six

Our boys really think they are BAD boys just look at gul in those shades and collars up and umar akmal standing there chewing like a bad man.

Only if performance matched their adakaari.

lagta ipl nahin to bollywood me jane ka dil inka :D

someone put a donut in the middle of the pitch so we can run ryder out

rehman looks a bit tired now need to take him off and im off aswell,

enjoy your night or day where ever you may live.

allah hafiz

Our boys really think they are BAD boys just look at gul in those shades and collars up and umar akmal standing there chewing like a bad man.

Only if performance matched their adakaari.

lagta ipl nahin to bollywood me jane ka dil inka :D

:asadrauf the next big thing

wishing my fellow pakistani fans a happy viewing and wishing the pakistani cricket team a victory to start the new year :)

lucky break... or else our pace bowling losing the heart here .... I am comparing Wahab to Anderson and Bresnan .... man they bowl such an excellent and super tight line to both left and right handers while we have frequently down the leg loseners delivered even by the professor

LOL, this was just so lucky, finally something like that happens for and not against Pakistan, must say feels good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back