New Zealand v South Africa | 3rd QF | WC'11 | Mirpur | 25/3/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand team
BB McCullum†, MJ Guptill, JD Ryder, LRPL Taylor, SB Styris, KS Williamson, NL McCullum, DL Vettori*, JDP Oram, TG Southee, LJ Woodcock

South Africa team
GC Smith*, HM Amla, JH Kallis, AB de Villiers†, JP Duminy, F du Plessis, J Botha, RJ Peterson, M Morkel, DW Steyn, Imran Tahir

mcullum is terribly overated..... he is even more irresponsible than afridi at times

mccullum was the only reason i was watching this game....dang it! aye im bout to sleep. g'night PP

What a catch by Peterson.

BTW, I see people really care about this quarter final.:))

McCullum seems only to be a minnow basher!

good captaincy by smith ... by bringing botha after the mccullum

come on proteas :) ...

May b it will be a low scoring crunch match

as proteas can choke any time while chasing

thats what i was thinking ..what happen . . why is it closed

is the PP mods not interested in the match or what :)

77/2 after 20 overs. Good recovery from NZ here, after they were 16/2 at one point.

50 for Ryder, he needs to bat the full 50 overs if NZ are to put up a big total.

Bangladesh crowd turned up, nice to see, guess the crowd is supporting the kiwis today :inti

They played similar against Pakistan and then launched in the last 10.

that was a miracle ... 100 odd in 6 overs...which dont happen often

though this wicket is 260-265 ... a competitive total ... and SA are chokers... so if they reach that total .. it will be a good match ..

and atleast 25 overs of spin we will see from NZ as well

Pitch will help the spinners a lot in the 2nd innings, last match peterson was getting turn like muralitharan, vettori and nathan will be vital and can get south africa all out within 160 or so

Rajagopalan: "Ryder 8 short of 1000 runs in ODI. One-Eighteenth of a Tendulkar."

lol :facepalm:

Saffers have already used 7 bowlers :13:

yeah ...thats really surprising for me ...

trying to break the partnershIp i guess.. or spin is their and slowness so they might trying to cut down the pace as well

Kiwis need to get a move on here, Ross needs to chance his arm a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back