official day 5 thread

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bell out for 0 as well!

I know Hair is awful but lets stop calling people pigs please.

3 and a half hours left...come on lads 7 good deliveries

Shoaib with a huge smile after striking KP on the body.

KP made a fool of by Shoaib, come on shoiab wind him up, and get him out

What a test match! Despite all the umpiring misfortunate, Pakistan in a great position to force a win now. Crucial Inzi knock in the morning but may have hung around unneccesarily for the 100. But then again the first aim was to secure the test.

Shoaib is well fired up, unfortunate not to get Vaughan....but he just got Bell!!

Junaid Zia is padding up in the england dressing room now as well

Timed it right in time for Botham's 50th birthday :)

I remember in the summer Tony Greig met a Pakistani at the Old Trafford, when Eng were getting all excited about reverse swing, the pakistani said to him watch when u guys come to Pak we'll show u how fast bowling is done.....and NOW thats exactly whats happening!!!!

Make no mistakes - whatever the results .. Pakistan has dominated this series ..and I think Shoaib had a big role to play - I have had a change of heart as well .. I have started liking Shoaib ..all mistakes forgiven

the true passionist said:
is this a dream?

Yes looks like - Botham heard an explosion .....................................in his pants and left for cover ..

I am surrounded by England fans in the dept....all shell shocked. Watching it on our phones. Briliant just brilliant!

yeaaaaaahhhh.. these two can really take the game away if they click together lets break the shackles

Pieterson looking Dangerous, good technique. Need to get him next.

I swear Danish can't run to save his life, he looks like Shoiab in slow motion when he's running.

Back