official day 5 thread

This is Pakistan at its best. Lethal, unpredictable and freakin unplayable on their day.

4 off shoiab...no worries, we have plenty of runs to play with

vowwww this is just vowwww .... phenomenal stuff by Pakistan ... 3 ducks in a row ... I just hope we win this one now ... InshaAllah we will ... This is as good as i have seen of either rana or shoaib

Show's everyone how important Shoaib is to the team and for that matter Rana Naved. You cannot stress enough how important Inzi's 2 100's were.

tahaqureshi said:
Whats the record for the lowest score in test matches?

I think its actually around 30, I wanna say NZ vs Eng

akhtar Bhai - Himmatey mardaan ..madadey Khuda ..freddie or murghee (hen ) ko waapas jaldee bhejo

They will fall eventually. England cant get to 280 its just a matter of time.

runs arent an issue, we will get them soon inshallah dont worry kaneria and afridi will do some magic later on

Shoaib looks tired now, One wicket needed desperatley here...Flintoff and KP looking pretty solid

lowest test score:
26 New Zealand v England Auckland 1954/55

would be awesome if england lose.. especially cause its bothams b'day. he would hate this day all his life.

they took it away from the aussies, they can do it here too.. pak must concentrate

What happened to deep square leg!!!!!!

That wud have been caught!!!!

both are going for their shots. could get a wicket soon.
anyone think england can go onto win?

Not enough time. They would need to score at 5 an over from this point on. They cant win its either win for us or a draw.

I cannot believe I only just woke up, bloody alarm wasn't loud enough to wake me up. My brother woke me up saying 3 wickets have gone and I thought he was joking. Brilliantly played Inzi and well bowled Shoaib and Ranadinho.

One more wicket here and we're really into them.

Unless I'm just dreaming?

Sami comes on to bowl looking angry, Good signs.

I honestly cant see them winning they have to takes risjs and if they do in pretty sure chance will come our way I can see us winning if we take 2 more poles thos session

Big Mac said:
I cannot believe I only just woke up, bloody alarm wasn't loud enough to wake me up. My brother woke me up saying 3 wickets have gone and I thought he was joking. Brilliantly played Inzi and well bowled Shoaib and Ranadinho.

One more wicket here and we're really into them.

Unless I'm just dreaming?

I was wondering where you were... u missed it bro... THE RANADHINO

4 by KP....he looks dangerous....he wants to win it looks like!

LOL....Sami just went rite to KP and flapped his arms like a chicken...LOL

haha
Botham called an 85.6 mph ball "slower"
That makes hoggard an off spinner

mlegha1 said:
whats up with the Half volleys...

He looking to keep it up there and give it a chance to swing, just about not getting it right.

Back