official day 5 thread

Raz said:
Hes drying up the runs and exerting pressure. That eventually more often than not leads to wickets.

pressure ?? you gotta be kidding. Was there pressure when Rana and Shoaib were bowling or is there pressure now ?

If you were a bowler you would know that the Sami is not a liability. He is a decent fielder an okay tail ender and a bowler when potential. He might not take wickets but he upsets the batsman rhythm and help creates opportunities for others and if you cant see that then you cant be a bowler.

I just hope KP goes for the big six on the midwicket area and our fielders just make sure they grab this one, Afridi the Killer...will be euipped with his best fighting instincts today....thats for sure,..its do or dye for him today

Invictus said:
If you were a bowler you would know that the Sami is not a liability. He is a decent fielder an okay tail ender and a bowler when potential. He might not take wickets but he upsets the batsman rhythm and help creates opportunities for others and if you cant see that then you cant be a bowler.

your dead wrong again ! you dont know anything about me so dont say things about me. shud i say that ur blind ?

I hope Insha Allah Pakistan can win this.

However, I feel England will manage to cling on to a draw with 6 wickets down.

England proving that they are nothing but a bunch of imposters.

Aussies are going to rule the roost for a couple of years more.

Then, Inshallah, its Pakistan;s turn.

On all counts eh! SO he is not a decent fielder or a good tail ender or a bowler with potential. I guess me, Bob and Inzi are plain crazy.

this cricinfo is not gettting upload.....seems like server is going to blast soon

Invictus said:
On all counts eh! SO he is not a decent fielder or a good tail ender or a bowler with potential. I guess me, Bob and Inzi are plain crazy.

no he is not. Inzi and Bob are not a part of this. again u r drifting from the topic

Notice when Kaneria was bowling from Taufels end he was bowling from over the wicket, bowling from Hair's end hes bowling from around the wicket.

Kaneria was going to kill Pieterson then! That look he gave him!!!!!! Ive never see him that angry. Boy oh boy if Pieterson did anything back Kaneria would have gone for him.

is danish still afraid of hair

It would be in the back of his head altgough i hope not

Pakistan will be the best team in the world Ace Base?!?!?!? They would need to have some batsmen other than Inzi and the slogger Afridi for that!!!

How Octavian. If Inzi and Bob are the captain and coach then they select the team. They have been pretty consistant in selecting Sami when he is available. So thinking logically they would put a guy in the team thats a waste of oppotunity.

nafajafam said:
its a new innings, danish should bowl over the wicket

does it mean, he still has three warnings in the new innnings? i thought three is for the whole match? please answer

Furky2 said:
Pakistan will be the best team in the world Ace Base?!?!?!? They would need to have some batsmen other than Inzi and the slogger Afridi for that!!!

The Beast Afridi thank you very much :9:

the way these two are playing ...match is a draw ..bcoz England have a strong tail that can wag .. jeet ka chance nahee lagtaa ab

Invictus said:
How Octavian. If Inzi and Bob are the captain and coach then they select the team. They have been pretty consistant in selecting Sami when he is available. So thinking logically they would put a guy in the team thats a waste of oppotunity.

they dont select the team Invictus my blind freind!

Wasim Bari selects the team and they choose the best eleven AVAILABLE to them. there are beter bowlers in Pakistan than Sami who are not available to them. See the Logic my freind, you are the one is being short-sighted

i agree ..i won't be surprised if he does not know the rules and no body cared to tell him that the warning was for previous innings . I think he is under the notion that one more warning and he cannot bowl

Furky2 said:
Wish we had pietersen rather than Afridi!

Yeah right!!!! Any team in the world would rather have Afridi over Pieterson! Even England if they had the choice.

I think Pakistan are doing amazing because although they are at home and the conditions are miles more suited to them than England, England would stuff them in England as they did the best team in the world in the summer! They are doing really well to have been so dominent

Raz said:
Yeah right!!!! Any team in the world would rather have Afridi over Pieterson! Even England if they had the choice.

What makes you say that? Look at the way Afridi was out yesterday! He put Pakistan in really bad danger! He is a slogger. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Pietersen's technique is miles better. He was the leading run scorer in the ashes series, he won England he ashes with that final innings and he's now keeping England in this series by steering them to a draw! Afridi is not capable of such things! He's thrilling sure. But he is no Pietersen. Also Pietersen is very young and can only get better! It's time to stop the biased lookout. Pietersen was in the world XI. Where was Afridi?

nafajafam said:
Big Mac, you missed ranadhino make a fool of strauss and vaughan

The beauty of Sky+ meant I could rewind the game back one hour after I woke up with the score at 10/3 so I saw all the England wickets fall thankfully.

Furky2 said:
What makes you say that? Look at the way Afridi was out yesterday! He put Pakistan in really bad danger! He is a slogger. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Pietersen's technique is miles better. He was the leading run scorer in the ashes series, he won England he ashes with that final innings and he's now keeping England in this series by steering them to a draw! Afridi is not capable of such things! He's thrilling sure. But he is no Pietersen. Also Pietersen is very young and can only get better! It's time to stop the biased lookout. Pietersen was in the world XI. Where was Afridi?

so was mark boucher.. your point?

nafajafam said:
so was mark boucher.. your point?

My point is the comment was made that any side in the world including England would have selected Afridi over Pietersen........................Evidently not the case

octavian said:
they dont select the team Invictus my blind freind!

Wasim Bari selects the team and they choose the best eleven AVAILABLE to them. there are beter bowlers in Pakistan than Sami who are not available to them. See the Logic my freind, you are the one is being short-sighted

So Bob and Inzi have no say in the team selection. The best 16 are picked by the selectors themselves. I bet you did'nt hear Bob or Inzi praising Sami's efforts ever. I guess I am dillusional. But who are the bowlers that are better then Sami and are not in the team.

Furky2 said:
My point is the comment was made that any side in the world including England would have selected Afridi over Pietersen........................Evidently not the case

A side including mark boucher when there are other bettes options says a lot about pieterson's selection also.

Going to be a cracker of an ending if these two batsman hang around for a bit longer. About 210 runs needed to win off nearly 40 overs. They remaning batsmen will be in two minds about whether to go for a win or settle for a draw. The game is still open for all three results!

Raz said:

Can I also ask Do you think Afridi would be doing as well as Pietersen is doing now for England in a similar position? and be honest not biased!

Furky2 said:

Afridi is a far more talented cricketer than Pieterson. Many people including English supporters would agree with that. What he can do Pieterson wishes he can do. And by the way Afridi was in the World XI team!

Back