official day 5 thread

Masha Allah, Pakistan roar again!

This is the Pakistan I love. Inshallah, I sense this series shall be a turning point in their history.

Win or draw, Pakistan has shown they can turn it on like no other team in world cricket.

Wat is waqar doing????

He just getting used by Botham!!!!!

8.2 Sami to Pietersen, no run, taps it gently back to the bowler, was in the air, Sami takes it but he signals that the ball has bounced, good cricket by him!

I love you man! Great sportsmanship!

Pieterson trying to repeat his heroics in the last test in the Ashes.

tahaqureshi said:
8.2 Sami to Pietersen, no run, taps it gently back to the bowler, was in the air, Sami takes it but he signals that the ball has bounced, good cricket by him!

I love you man! Great sportsmanship!
i hope bell was was watching that

Danish saying his Hindu prayers, in the outfield, so that he doesn't drop a catch.

Inzi should give shoaib another short spell of about 3 overs...before bringing the spinners on...

What difference does that make dude. You think he is going to admit it they are just little cry babies.

England going at 4.5 runs an over, thats exactly the req. rate :O

are the English now well settled?
only kaneria and Afridi will tell...
i have a feeling that Afridi is the danger man today

Sami is again pitching way outside leg...achhhhhhhhh. Sami kick KP out of the ground, pitch him on the OF stump

Remember Kaneria U still have 3 warnings for running on the pitch...so be agressive

Sami is useless ..absolutely toothless - time to consign him to history and try some new bloke ...

stop these two from scoring and they'll give you their wickets on a platter so a maiden is a good start.

Waqar just called Rana Naveed ul Haq......LOL...wat a clown

Looks like these two have saved the day for england - although a miracle is still possible ..but now looking unlikely since we only have one shoaib

how long before shoaib comes back into the attack?

Invictus said:
When will this Sami bashing end.
when he learn to take wickets when Pakistan needs it ...it hasn't happned in the last 5 years and unlikely to happen in the next 5 years ..time to take a leaf from Australian Cricket who do not put up with under performing players (clarke , katch , gillespie )

CrickFan said:
when he learn to take wickets when Pakistan needs it ...it hasn't happned in the last 5 years and unlikely to happen in the next 5 years ..time to take a leaf from Australian Cricket who do not put up with under performing players (clarke , katch , gillespie )

::J ::J I guess you've been living in a cave then for the past 5 years.

shan said:
now i can belive this because i am watching it :)))

Waqar is a real Clown, i also heard him calling Muhammad Yousuf, Youhana and the way he pronounces Kamran Akmal name that is also hilarious and now Naveed ulhaq :O

who got tresco last inning. He bowled pretty good in the last test too did'nt pick many wickets but he bowled pretty good.

these two will give us chances, we just have to hang in there and take the chances when they come

no need to panic though, the game is still in our grasp

Raz said:
::J ::J I guess you've been living in a cave then for the past 5 years.
If Sami's performance in the last 5 years has fired your imagination to such an extent - I am happy for you

Raz said:
So if he doesnt take a wicket it makes it a crap over?!

no. if he looks like he wont take a wicket in million years.. that s a crappy over

octavian said:
We need KP.. he is the man of crisis

wait till Afridi comes in to bowl him....this should be the plan to bring Sami from Danish's end and bring Afridi for Danish...I am sure, KP would go to hit Afridi sixers and Afridi is going to do something to shut his mouth ;-)

octavian said:
no. if he looks like he wont take a wicket in million years.. that s a crappy over

Hes drying up the runs and exerting pressure. That eventually more often than not leads to wickets.

each and every ball that sami has bowled has been middled so far. what a liability he is on this team

KP middleing EVERYTHING...we have one hour to get 3/4 more wickets.

octavian said:
each and every ball that sami has bowled has been middled so far. what a liability he is on this team

bhai, it is a batting wicket and ball is getting old. swing and seam will be minimum. give sami some lax

Sami is bowling a tight over, just hang in guys, inshallah KP 's wicket will be ours soon. Both of them are playing aggressively and its evenly poised at the moment. We just need KP's wicket right now. I hope our outfielders dont do anything silly now

Back