official day 5 thread

monsee u have no clue what ur missing.. this is test cricket at its best.. this is inzi at his best.. what a shot.. Monsee i feel sorry for you.. ur one deprived friggin individual.. how can u live with urself ...

pakistan 217/7 @ drinks (lead 233)

2 overs till new ball

hope pak dont declare..let england play for a draw...better chance of getting them out that way.

ideally Pakistan should declare with a lead of 270 runs with 70 overs to go.

oooooooooooooh i hate gheesian..specially if ur tall they always sneak in under ur bat...

I think declaration shouldn't come unless we have 280+ lead we should play aslong aslong we can...

oh, i am sorry, i forgot to mention, you need to run that strictly on winamp..so if u dont ve winamp then download it and then run it on

Gambling is Haraam but if weren't I would be willing to bet all I have that England won't win this, Insha Allah.

pakistan just need to bat till there all out or declare if they get to lunch.

which ever comes first.

another single for inzi.

dont think inzy will declare ..
But that new ball is the real threat to the tail

Cartman said:
oooooooooooooh i hate gheesian..specially if ur tall they always sneak in under ur bat...

i bet shoaib has teh same sentiments right now

Cartman said:
monsee u have no clue what ur missing.. this is test cricket at its best.. this is inzi at his best.. what a shot.. Monsee i feel sorry for you.. ur one deprived friggin individual.. how can u live with urself ...

Kuuuttt Kuutttt Wuuuttt Wuuuttt :127:

I will kick your goddam Authoritaah...Baad Cartman, bad bad Cartman :p

ex kgb agents turned cricket fans running media streams.. interestin.. i think inzi is going to declare.. its just a matter of getting 270-280 runs lead ... its going to be very difficult to chase that many runs in 70 odd overs with fading light.

English commentators are just wishfully thinking that INzi is gonna declare with just the lead of 240 odd runs

dammit kenny. ur family is so poor .. cant even afford a stream for the test series.. thats weak... weeaaaaakkk!

one more over then comes the new ball, thats why MV is letting Freddie opening his arms

aj.. the equation will keep changing. lets say 260 in 60 overs then?/ that should turn this match into a real exciting contest.

lovely shot for 4 off late cut by inzi

pure genius!

Cartman said:
aj.. the equation will keep changing. lets say 260 in 60 overs then?/ that should turn this match into a real exciting contest.

i agree it would make a good contest.

lovely shot by akthar

slashes ball past 1st slip for 4

lead 245

Akhtar gets 4 lucky runs. Edge between keeper and slip.

actually according to cricinfo 80 overs left today with lead now 241.. if for the next 10 overs pakistan scores another 30 runs that should take the lead to 270 with 70 overs left in the day..

now THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING.

nedian21 said:
:14: for Inzi ; AJ bhai where were u for 1st 4 days

ive been around. on some days aive just sat and watched game.

today im doing commentary

Cartman said:
actually according to cricinfo 80 overs left today with lead now 241.. if for the next 10 overs pakistan scores another 30 runs that should take the lead to 270 with 70 overs left in the day..

now THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING.

cartman, average number of overs in match has been 78 overs a day

today we are meant to have 94 overs!

i doubt will get more than 85 due to over rate and light!

I say they should go all out now... take ur chances and try to set them a competitive total..

Inzi should declare after his 100..and i think the new ball has not been taken yet

Amjid Javed said:
cartman, average number of overs in match has been 78 overs a day

today we are meant to have 94 overs!

i doubt will get more than 85 due to over rate and light!

ya but England will take every chance. and wont take the light till its very dark. Pakistan should make sure that they have enough runs on board so that light or refusal of light doesnt bother our chances

The total is competitive as it is even now ... based on the number of overs left.. but maybe we need to bat a few more to secure our position. one thing is for sure england would go back into their shell while batting if we dont dangle the proverbial carrot..

u know as they say no guts no glory.. if inzi wants this series sealed right here he has to take that chance.

Back