Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me, or is pakistan actually coming through in the clutch for once?

And how strange for them to show a noodle advert straight after Udal gets out.

Allah ka lakh lakh shukhar now Pakistan have this match by the throat and on their way to putting it in the bag. Harmy off the mark with a sweep 31 runs to win

now only no 10 and 11 are left...great performance by bowlers. esp kaneria he is on way to his another 5

Allahu Akbar!!!!

Allahu Akbar!!!

Pakistan roar again....! This is Pakistan at its nerve-wrecking best!

karchite: kaneria first ball wronun right through! bowled!

second played ball to the legside for a single

third leggie sweeps and misses outside off (hoggard

CHA-CHING

When shoaib was running up i was going "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" (along with rest of crowd) n then watching the bails dislodged

oh and kaneria just got 1 too :p kinda late posting :D

dammmmnnn 4

his going to attack us.. this man aint the type to block...

come on pakistannn

Full pitched to Harmy..anything short he can deal with it

What a TEAM performance it has been!!

EVERYBODY chipped in; the bowlers, the batsmen, everybody.

Salman, Inzi, Malik, Shoaib, Sami, Shabbir, Danny, even YK.

oooooooooooohhhhh 2 fours off Shoaib... second one almost bowled ...inside edge

23 left to win

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. we winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan Win By 22 Runs In one of the best team efforts i have ever seen.

Well lets get started on the motm vote then.

Mine goes to the man Shoaib Akthar. In his comeback test he has bowled 40+ overs taken 6 wickets in the match and bowled at an amazing pace guaranteeing his fitness

i wrote in discussion thread. INSHALLAH we wud be celebrating a historic win. and YES we will. Go Poms. kia maza ayega office mai when i blast my english colleagues. YA ALLAH tera shukr

OH BOY.....Shoaib Zindabad!!!!!!
I don't know what to do
This is just fantastic

ALHUMDULIALLAH!!!!!

ALHUMDULILLAH!!!!!

ALHUMDULILLAH!!!

The lions of Pakistan have roared again!

Wallahi, if only Allah gave such sons to Arab mothers as well!!!

Masha Allah!

I am speechless.....dono't know what to type.....
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA
MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
pAKISTAN zINDABAD

Shoaib shows us why we put up with his antics
Kaneria shows us what all the fuss about spinning wickt swas about

ok but seriously how did we win that from being behind all game long? I'm in shock, absolutely bloody brilliant. Me, my brother and my dad woke my mum up with our celebrating here :D

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been really gr8 to follow thos game with you guys also!! hopw you will root for the West Indies with me later on we need all the support we can!!

but well played this is awesome

i thought he was listening me ..after two 4 I said he shud go for slower ball and here he went and got the wicket :D

sars_pal said:
Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been really gr8 to follow thos game with you guys also!! hopw you will root for the West Indies with me later on we need all the support we can!!

but well played this is awesome

Dont worry i will as always! Icing on the cake would be if Windies somehow bash them Aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back