Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zorawar said:
how do you feel now about Youhana's inning yesterday.... 30-40 more runs would have sealed it
If Pak had set even 220, they would have looked more comfortable.

That said, they should still win.

Shoaib needs to come on now and get a few yorkers in.

Shoib should go around the wicket to this Udal chap and bounce the noodle out of him.

Why can't kaneria be ever rested for a couple of overs Try things! bring in Shoaib
not opening with him is a tactical blunder given how he was bowling

poor captaincy and bad strategy .... why the hell won't you give the ball to Shoaib right after lunch when 7 wkts are down

totally beyond me

Shabbir not making things happen, Shoaib needs to come on now after this over.

if any other bowler is given the ball other than shooby aft this over ,,,,,,,,i think inzy has fallen asleep agin

let's hear some thunder shoaib

is all the edges are just going short where the fielders are .. shudnt they shud come little forward considering the pitch is dead

onw wkt goes down here n pressure will be back on england. all it needs is one gd delivery or one false stroke.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

1 down 2 to go

could some one plz do a ball by ball summary, i would really appreciate it.

wow I am getting update faster here than any other comentery side...
now just finish the last 2 man

karachiite said:
could some one plz do a ball by ball summary, i would really appreciate it.

Akhtar to Jones: OUT! Bowled Im!!!!! Ball kept a little low, off the pad and crashes into the stumps. Akhtar strikes. England 8 down.

By coming round the wicket scoring opportunities are very scarce.

yes Googly by kaneria and another one is bowled.... one more to go and everyone starts to celebrate

Yessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Inzi has gone nuts as well :D :D :D udal gone either harmy or hoggy have to bite the dust and we have made history ladies and gentlemen

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

come on pakistannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

woohooo im sooo happpppyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back