Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marooned said:
calling daoudy
calling daoudy w
where r u /
You suck. You said 100/6. They scored 101 when the 6th wicket fell. Some mystic meg you are

I think others should pull their weight. Me and Oxy have done our bit :D

I hope they end this by lunch. A hour to go, because i want to go to sleep since i got a test tommorow.

appeal for caught behind by akmal (got too excitied lol) but it touched nothing bowden shaking his head in disgust

Unbelievable match so far!!

I was almost not going to watch it because I thought England would make the target easily. Oh boy was I wrong.

MATCH ON!!

MenInGreen said:
Asslamam-o-Alikum !!!

Who rang my Bell ?

:))

Anyway, my simplistic "every dog has his day logic" tells me that Sami and Kaneria are about to bowl Pak to victory..... stay tuned....

see ya later folks

MIG

Hmmm.....

good thing i finsihed all my studies before this day started as i just had a gut feeling this day was gonna rock

Breaking News: Paul Allot and Ian Botham are padding up as 'super-subs'

wow just woke up this is amzing if we can take another wicket within the next 15 runs then this game is opurs

Time for Inzi/YK top have a chat with Shoaib, and get him pumped for a short-sharp spell.

All arise for Sami. What an effort.

Adeel786 said:
He was acting like, he was given wrongly out or something.

There was a definate edge there! It was confirmed by replays.

today there is ample proof that many amongst the ppers are manhoos and have kali zabaan . marooned tops the list.
on a junior level its miggy laal

p.s. note to self , steer clear of marooned

octavian said:
come on guys on prayer duties..do your job

I think I'll make an early start on Zuhar (perhaps combine it Asr)

Oxy™ said:
Time for Inzi/YK top have a chat with Shoaib, and get him pumped for a short-sharp spell.

Shoaib might just be the man now!

while we wait im watching odi of india and sa as well its hilarious watching dhoni inside edge for singles yuvraj on 66 tho playing well lol and he has just smoked it for 6!

I have now asked my sauces to provide exact time and over for the Sami ball of the match.... should be in the next 10 mins or so...

Oxy™ said:

Yes :14:

Drinks...and they have Dominic Cork in the studio!!! Cork is the only cricketer I have verbally abused when at a match.

Wonder if Mohd Akram will still suck up to his employers?

Pak need to be careful...both jones and giles can bat...
quick bowling changes...
shabbir or akhtar should come from sami's end now

the true passionist said:
Pak need to be careful...both jones and giles can bat...
quick bowling changes...
shabbir or akhtar should come from sami's end now

yea trent bridge this year is coming to mind that was a hige appeal and that looked amazingly close out to me but amazing decision by bowden looks good to me

Giles is VERY strong on anything short/outside off stump

Billy gets it wrong again!!! There was an inside edge!

Rameez calls Dani's appeal THEATRICAL...looked VERY VERY close to me

the tracker showing that it was inside edge cmon guys u gotta respect this decision it was the rite one SHOAIB IS BACK

I don't care if Pakistan win or lose this one, they have fought like lions and my respect to them. This is the Pakistan we want to see, this is the Pakistan that won the world in 92, this is the Pakistan that were labelled the "most dangerously unpredictable team in the world".

The_Cricket_Devil said:
the tracker showing that it was inside edge cmon guys u gotta respect this decision it was the rite one SHOAIB IS BACK

But then its out if there was an inside edge as it was caught off the pad.

The_Cricket_Devil said:
uh it was an lbw appeal that was taken up and it wasnt out wat is the prob?

The finger should have been raised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back