Get shoaib Giley can handle kani
kani get jones
bring in shoaib from the other end

daoudy where are you c
calling daoudy

comon shoaib get the udals outta here
kani get jones please
and hurry

0634: Over 35 New batsman Shaun Udal gets his first run in Test cricket but England are reeling on 118 for seven. The ball from Shoaib Akhtar which accounted for Giles could just go down as one of the more memorable deliveries in recent Test match history.

Inzi should put Sami and Shoib on, now to clean up the tail.

England are on their knees now, kick 'em in the teeth, now.

Marooned said:
daoudy where are you c
calling daoudy

comon shoaib get the udals outta here
kani get jones please
and hurry
Keep those predictions coming mystic marooned

Ace Base said:
Inzi should put Sami and Shoib on, now to clean up the tail.

England are on their knees now, kick 'em in the teeth, now.

Wain Islam ? Wain Compassion ? Akh AceBase :))

get udal shoaib get him comeon shaabash

140 /9 140/9 it will be (inshallah)

shoaib get the udal freak
dani for jones

Cricinfo on Shoaib's yorker:
Shoaib Akhtar to Giles, OUT: What a delivery, Shoaib is back, great
yorker reminds me the great Wasim and Waqar, good inswinging
yorker on middle and off stump, beaten all ends up and off and leg
stump uprooted!

I wish I could watch this on TV.
But here I am...reading the not so live commentary on cricinfo.
Thank you guys...you all have a big place in my heart for this!
I knew our Tigers were going to do it!

yea like that shoaib keep it on target and ull get him

hmm interesting point of view that sami is better when he is angry think we can analyze this

I would love to see the look on Botham's face ...he was poo poohing Pakistan's chances yesterday ...he couldn't stop celebrating when Kamran Akmal was out hooking ..

The inswing is there...just need to get that yorker lenght, and Noodle will be schnoodled in no time!

MenInGreen said:
Wain Islam ? Wain Compassion ? Akh AceBase :))

Er...akhi, erm....compassion? Inshallah, tonight biryanis are on Pakistani teams account.

And you know what? Inzi even has a nice big beer mug for Flintoff....filled with lassi.

sky sports: Shoaib is a well balanced cricketer, he has a chip on both shoulders. But he has answered some of his critics by steaming in on the fifth day and bowled as quick as he did on day two.

If pakistan do manage to win from here (Inshallah) ... it has long term implications - They might roll over England in this series and attain the much needed self belief that will help this team grow as a "Test team"

Inzi diving, Kaneria & Sami finally arrive at the party...am I still asleep?

Where is Miaow Billi?

CrickFan said:
If pakistan do manage to win from here (Inshallah) ... it has long term implications - They might roll over England in this series and attain the much needed self belief that will help this team grow as a "Test team"

INSHALLAH!!

We will win!

i agree i dont feel like waiting extra 40 mins to see pak win :D lbw appeal but ball drifting down leg go Pakistan

CrickFan said:

bhai leave the implication right now. first finish this off INSHALLAH. we can discuss everything later :)

did not i say that we claw back into this Test. Oh Bhai Chuk hi dittay naai pathaay, even if we lose this game, i would never forget the fight back into this test. I am so proud of this team that i can start screaming it loud

10 mins to lunch and a great delivery by shoaib.. pitched and seamed in. good bounce. had yoodle dancing

get a man at silly off
come one jones for kaneria
come on
try sami from kaneria's end next over
shoaib get em! 150 all out

Lunch gives the bowlers a rest-then come back refreshed and raring to go for one last push

Never seen Hoggart bat. Is he the type to stay or is he like the usual tail-ender.

One thing is for sure, Afridi must play in place of Hasan Raza in the next Test.

I would keep the rest of the team the same.

Inzi goes for Malik...something we dont know? Hope it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back