Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz said:
The finger should have been raised!

now that i rethink this it couldve been given caught howeber the edge was very thin and it is human for umps to miss that anyway we should forget about it and pwn giles now

Sher-e-Pindi........I urge you to destroy the remainder of the Raj immediately!!!!

The_Cricket_Devil said:
now that i rethink this it couldve been given caught howeber the edge was very thin and it is human for umps to miss that anyway we should forget about it and pwn giles now

In hindsight it was one of those which would require a brave umpire to give. There was doubt and it was given to the batsman.

Eng steadily picking up runs...they have another 70 overs to get the target

I cant believe the criticism Rameez and Waqar are dishing out to Danish! Get real guys!

Billy Badone needs some khamr in his viens to steady his eyes. Whats khamr in Urdu MIG?

Cricinfo seems down. Laanat upon them, laanut upon Bowden and laanut upn Ramiz :))

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss wat a ball from shoaib!!! in good time we should win this now!

What a delivery.....he ahs tried this a lot and finally gets it.........COME ON!!!!!!!

this is the shoaib show people.
monseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chuway key tarah bill may kahan chup kay behta hai bahir aaaa , all is forgiven , aaj party hai

That was EXCELLENT DELIVERY...............this is real SHOAIB :D:D:DD:

Thats got to be one of the best replays ive seen in a long long time!!! What a ball!!! Stumps shattered!!

That was Waqar-like, THAT'S how a Pakistani bowls a yorker

Come in the Noodle man!!! On a PAIR! On debut.

No pressure pasta man, no pressure!

Middle and leg stumps went crashing!

Thats another classic clip for DM!

0630: WICKET!
AF Giles b Shoaib Akhtar 14 A simply stunning delivery from Shoaib Akhtar as an inswinging yorker uproots Giles' middle and leg stumps. It's 117 for seven and this has been a quite incredible comeback from Pakistan.

Are you watching Simon Jones? This is TRUE reverse swing!

Did any one notice that Shoaib after his aeroplane flight the 1st person to hug him was Inzi things seem to be patching up...

34.2 Shoaib Akhtar to Giles, OUT: What a delivery, Shoaib is back, great
yorker reminds me the great Wasim and Waqar, good inswinging
yorker on middle and off stump, beaten all ends up and off and leg
stump uprooted!
cricinfo

Bully Badone reaching out for some sharab. He can't believe what he's just seen!

a memorable yorker from Shoaib after some time. i m sure Homer wud be taking this one in his next video :)

Big Daddy said:
this is the shoaib show people.
monseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chuway key tarah bill may kahan chup kay behta hai bahir aaaa , all is forgiven , aaj party hai

Monsee has his eyes closed! :))

The best Rameez can offer is that 'Pak ptting up a GOOD' effort

that deliver from shoaib akhtar elevated my heartbeat by a gazillion notches!! What a MINDBLOWING DELIVERY!! Too bad it was only Ashley Giles :p DM defienitley needs to upload this clip; first time we saw stumps flying out of the ground today :D:D

CLEAN EM UP BOYZZ!!

all this is wat it takes for alloo woolmer to finally take his eyes of his lappy i think that catch was just dropped at slip was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back