Pak Vs Sri | Final Odi

Status
Not open for further replies.

samisback

ODI Debutant
Runs
.........almost an hour to go until we are on air :11:

if i were the captain i would go with the following players in the match!

farhat
malik
freedi
inzi
yousaf
younis>>>>faisal iqbal (my choice but then again..need to be realistic;-)
kami
razi
rana
asif
raoo

Cavin you the the man bro

Keep up giving us the joy of your postings

Here is a joke

Mother" son what kind of bride would you perfer?
Son I want a wife like Moon. She comes at night and disappears during the Day.

Last edited:
Waheed_one said:
Cavin you the the man bro

Keep up giving us the joy of your postings

Here is a joke

Mother" son what kind of bride would you perfer?
Son I want a wife like Moon. She comes at night and disappears during the Day.
thanko , cav appriciates :)

about the joke................the perfect answer has been posted before just incase you missed it, then just for you here it goes credit goes too Ahem Ahemz :p

wife like moon? soch loo bhai moon sari duniya ka chakkar laga kar phir wapas ata hai :p

morning cav.....Afridi at no.3 you say. I'd love to hear your reasoning.

got to disagre wit u ther cav. i would open with akmal and bring mailk at 3. he is better there. and i think akmal has to be given an extended run as an opener. i dont understand y he is demoted down the order after one or 2 failures. we need to persist with him , and trust realistically speaking, i think pakistan will be using him in the WC. and afridi is better down the order. thats his position

i love random irrelevant jokes

morning all........dont you come firing all guns after me.......:( its something i read from the jang news in urdu the batting order..........they are going to try for this one , i didnt make it uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :| althought faisal iqbal one was me own picking :D apart from that whatever you have it was in jang (the news paper urdu version yestterday!

rayhan said:
morning cav.....Afridi at no.3 you say. I'd love to hear your reasoning.
if it were upto me, i would always open with freedi on sub-continent pitches........reason we have alot of similar players in the middle order who are capable of hitting long balls....i belive he is more dangerous at the top of the order when he opens when the field is up..(pitches are batting friendly atleast in the sub-continent and even in west indies...) then you have malik at no 3 who can play in any mode, accordingly....

and waqar i agree kami should be given an extended run, but i also belive kamrans ideal postion is no 7, no 8....hes just brilliant at any no..but hes much more reliable then younis khan atleast..you can trust the lad....he wont throw it away!

cavin420 said:
if it were upto me, i would always open with freedi on sub-continent pitches........

well from what we can gather from the first two games, these pitches arent your everyday subcontinent pitches

saqibsalman said:
well from what we can gather from the first two games, these pitches arent your everyday subcontinent pitches
i know , happens once in a blue moon.......but they are hoping this pitch is going to be a typical sub-continent pitch...both the skippers...fingers crossed!

venues have chaned, differnet ground scc colombo not the primidaasa
we are on air peeps :D

ffs the picture and signal is even worse than before

No seriously, this is taking the **** now. I'm seeing more black screen than I am the actual picture. If you're epileptic then don't watch this, I'm not joking. I'm getting a headache from this.

i dont know whose won the toss , but it was inzi talking first to chappel so im asuming it was paksitan...
ary sucksssssssssssssssssssss
i want my money back
cant hear a single thing

well pakistan are bowling....................
and my inside news was spot on opening shoaib malik./imran farhat..............

freedi no 3 still not confirmed but still never say never ;-)

Man my cable internet is down for next two days. But maaan I'm smart, I'm using my laptop to wirelessly connect to my neighbors ISP. Whooo on willow. Lankans coming out to bat.

Anyone see pitch report? I am scared we might lose since they may have improved the wicket and made it a typical SRL wicket where batting first is the best.

Amir said:
Anyone see pitch report? I am scared we might lose since they may have improved the wicket and made it a typical SRL wicket where batting first is the best.

Never fear, with Pakistan anything is possible!

according 2 cric info iftikahr anjum bowling not mohammad asif lol
1.4 Iftikhar Anjum to Tharanga, no run
1.3 Iftikhar Anjum to Tharanga, no run
1.2 Iftikhar Anjum to Tharanga, no run, pitched on the stumps, Tharanga
tries to work it on to the on-side, but it gets some inside edge
1.2 Iftikhar Anjum to Tharanga, wide: no run, way outside the off-
stump, umpire calls it as a wide delivery
1.1 Iftikhar Anjum to Tharanga, no run, beaten out side the off stump

cricinfo is rubbish for cricket updates. If you want the best ball by ball updates go to www.pcboard.com.pk

It is much faster than the joke that is cricinfo

ok i give up, my eyes have started hurting now...im going to bed.....screw ary digital....

i hope by the time i get up when pakistan are batting , its back to normal the picture quality otherwise i might have to take my gorilaz and team of assasigns to their office in london and rest assured no mercy when cav,s in the mood:16:

15 for 0

make that 19 for 0

3.5 overs

Looks like bowling first was a mistake. Not as much swing as last game. Some swing, but nothing like last game, we should have batted first.

anotehr four 23-0 after 4.1 overs! What is going on Pak! We should have batted first!

Regulation catch between 1st and 2nd slip and four!

I like Razzaq's GREEN TOWEL on his head. What a fashion statement!

pathetic fielding frm shoaib malik.... should hav been 2 insead went for 4... pakistan have given 14 runs away coz of pathetic fielding..... i think this is becoming a trademark for the pakistani cricket team.

39/0

Rana back into his own form... BOWLING SHORT....hasn't he learned anything

Commentator: Another SHORT bowl from RANA... over the TOP & 4

ill be surprized we srilanka dont score 300 + on this pitch, wrong decision inzi, batting paradise...................................................should have batted first.................

51 for 0

9.4 overs

How many of u think that Inzi has got the decision wrong of fielding first.... the pitch is FLAT & its really humid here.. Pakistan have to field 50 overs first & after 20 mins have to bat... if SL makes more that 260 then i think Pakistan hav to bat really well & keep their composure to win the game..

This is a good game ot bat first, seems liek curators responded and made a batting wicekt. Inzi misread the pitch and should have batted first. Average score is 230, but I think if SRi Lanka get 250(which they are on course for more) we will struggle and lose.

It wasn't a "sitter." It was actually a first slip catch and Akmal attempted it. Brushed the glove and went away.

GQ said:
It wasn't a "sitter." It was actually a first slip catch and Akmal attempted it. Brushed the glove and went away.

sorry... my bad

Hey wat do u guyz think of the SL crowd....i man i havent seen ppl in the stadium... any thoughts :13:

GQ said:

sorry... my bad

Hey wat do u guyz think of the SL crowd....i mean i havent seen ppl in the stadium... any thoughts :13:

out! gone! Bits and pieces player strikes!

OUT... Tharanga gone... caught by Akmal of Razzak :27: :27: :27:

SL 57/1 in 13 overs

Razzaq zindabaad!

May the Razzaq haters be forced into eternal silence!

Well bowled Razzi.

Sticking to the plans.

13.3 Iftikhar to Kapugedera, FOUR!!, pitched up, Kapugedera punches it to long off on the frontfoot, great shot!

Kapugedera playing well, 32 (42)

14.6 Razzaq to Sangakkara, no run, pushes it to cover point, maiden over!
14.5 Razzaq to Sangakkara, no run, comes on the frontfoot and drives it to cover, straight to the fielder
14.4 Razzaq to Sangakkara, no run, left alone outside off
14.3 Razzaq to Sangakkara, no run, turns it to short mid wicket
14.2 Razzaq to Sangakkara, no run, plays that to gully area
14.1 Razzaq to Sangakkara, no run, angling across, Sangakkara plays it to cover point

Iftikhar Anjum to Kapugedera
full ball, on off stump, defends it back to bowler

Smashed back to the bowler, dropped.

Would have been a great catch.

Good pressure applied.

Only 3 of the over.

3 from the last 2 overs.

I don't think anyone cares about this match, no one seems to be posting.

Lovely shot by Kapugedera.

Through extra cover.

its just really boring...no atmosphere...SL suck the energy right outta you

ajmeri baba ads are more exciting than this ...

Missing box office stars as Vaas, Suriya Baji .Shoooby

Waheed_one said:
Oh crap Dravid and jaffer for India again are we going to see another draw?

jaffa gone Sachin walks in

i guess majority of the PP public is viewing Ind vs ENg

wicket!

Useless Khan does some useless fielding. Completely and utterly useless obviously. That is why they are 94 for 2 and not 94 for 1.

Hash said:
wicket!

Useless Khan does some useless fielding. Completely and utterly useless obviously. That is why they are 94 for 2 and not 94 for 1.

Are you being sarcastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back