Pak Vs Sri | Final Odi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through the covers .Nice shot for 4 there by imran farhat to get off the mark.:14:

SOLAR said:
Through the covers .Nice shot for 4 there by imran farhat to get off the mark.:14:

Challo yeh bhi aa gaye...inhi ki kasar thi :26: ::J

Big Mac said:
And you should know that the vast majority of people who criticise Inzi all the time for stupid decisions are even stupider than Aaloh himself. Ipso facto you are deserving of ridicule for asking the opinion of the aforementioned idiots.

We forgive you this time but don't make the same mistake again.

So you implying that Inzi is stupid means you are stupider 'than Aaloh himself" right? Gotta love your generalizations too, next you're gonna tell me every Indian in the world is a whinning brat.

PS: There's a difference between stupid decision, and stupid people. Try and use your brains to figure our which one I was eluding to.

I tied to let it go but you wouldn't let me.....

Good pull shot by Dilshan, 2 runs.

Another pull, two more,

169-6 (42.3)

SOLAR said:

When is this troll going to get banned?

kablooee87 said:
So you implying that Inzi is stupid means you are stupider 'than Aaloh himself" right? Gotta love your generalizations too, next you're gonna tell me every Indian in the world is a whinning brat.

PS: There's a difference between stupid decision, and stupid people. Try and use your brains to figure our which one I was eluding to.

well it is true, inzamam is aloof. even when batting he doesnt care about the other batsmen, only himself

kablooee87 said:

Aaloh is not stupid. You are.

I can see it clearly on my T.V. set .Don't worry it happens from where i am from :11:

Straight drive, lovely shot.

Four by Maharoof.

Sm ashed down the ground, 4 more.

Good stuff by Maharof.

sharuk said:
give me an example of where he helped another batsman

Every time he is batting with one of our younger players only a blind and ignorant fool would not see the advice he is constantly giving them.

Waheed_one said:
WEll he requires no examples

Those who seeks examples are week and liars

those who make up thier own qoutes are "weak", not "week" to begin with

Hash said:
Every time he is batting with one of our younger players only a blind and ignorant fool would not see the advice he is constantly giving them.

are you blind? he doesnt even talk when the over finishes

Malik into the attack,

Pulled for a run.

This is a good move by Inzi, pitch aiding spinners.

Waheed_one said:
a Quote must begin some where

every quote was invented by some one else

thanks for straying off the subject: Inzamam is an aloof captain, YK is much better

Cut away for four.

Good shot by Dilshan, next ball single.

kablooee87 said:

Calling Inzi stupid doesn't make a person stupid and nowhere in my post did I say it did. But your assumption that it's what I meant is typical of the nonsensical assumptions that are made by the people who will bash Inzi at the slightest opportunity.

Good job, you've managed to tell me how ridiculous my generalisations are whilst upholding the very same stereotype at the same time. I'm impressed.

I don't think anybody with any sort of cricketing knowledge can really rag on Inzi for his batting. There just isn't very much to not like. Maybe one can stretch it and argue that he tends to fall over a bit sometimes but his eye is just so good at picking up the ball and the pure ability just becomes obvious. As for advice for other batsman, it always seemed to me that Inzi is controlling the conversation between overs and contantly laying out/reaffirming the stradegy, so there can't rally be any complaints there.

Takes a wicket with his first ball, man Inzi is such a crap captain.

Asif comes back and strikes on his first ball
Maharoof skies it and Farhat takes a well judged catch
Maharoof gone on 19

Waheed_one said:
Just a Question?

Are you fan of amir Sohail?

Why do u keep changing the topic. im not a fan of aamir sohail and he has nothing to do with this situation.

sharuk said:
Why do u keep changing the topic. im not a fan of aamir sohail and he has nothing to do with this situation.

Sorry lad was Just pulling your leg for a moment

Big Mac said:
Calling Inzi stupid doesn't make a person stupid and nowhere in my post did I say it did. But your assumption that it's what I meant is typical of the nonsensical assumptions that are made by the people who will bash Inzi at the slightest opportunity.

Good job, you've managed to tell me how ridiculous my generalisations are whilst upholding the very same stereotype at the same time. I'm impressed.

Yea you didn't say it anywhere, except for your first sentence where you said people who call Inzi stupid are stupider than even him. You directly said that. And I put it in quotes in my earlier posts just so you couldn't clain I called him stupid, yet you managed to still do it.

sharuk said:

What topic? this is a general thread..its your hell bent intent on making inzi look like a fool which is getting a lot of people annoyed! :13:

Big Mac said:
Asif back into the attack. Stupid Inzi

But why is this Fat Aalo allowing Lanka to bat all their 50 overs...he should have brought himself on and singlehandedly closed their innings in 1.5 overs...

YK is a much better captain; But he is not an automatic choice for an ODI slot

So kick Inzi and kick out YK; let Arjuna Rantunga captain the side :|

tahaqureshi said:
What topic? this is a general thread..its your hell bent intent on making inzi look like a fool which is getting a lot of people annoyed! :13:

i cant help it if he is one.

the true passionist said:
Oh Inzi the captain....the spinner bowls his first over in the slog overs....great insight on cricket...admireable

The previous 2 overs by the seamers had gone for 10 runs and then 11 runs.

Shoaib Malik went for 7 runs.

I agree it's crap captaincy, should just keep the quicks on and let them go for 10 runs again..

kablooee87 said:
Yea you didn't say it anywhere, except for your first sentence where you said people who call Inzi stupid are stupider than even him. You directly said that. And I put it in quotes in my earlier posts just so you couldn't clain I called him stupid, yet you managed to still do it.

That is just lame :26:

amarmak said:
Yunis does it again...

why do you keep saying that? And can you at least learn how to spell his name.

sharuk said:
i cant help it if he is one.

Then start a damn thread about it; we are sick of hearing it Only 10,000 times a day by Amjid alone :31:

Big Mac said:
The previous 2 overs by the seamers had gone for 10 runs and then 11 runs.

Shoaib Malik went for 7 runs.

I agree it's crap captaincy, should just keep the quicks on and let them go for 10 runs again..

should have given him a start at the 25ovr mark so that he had atleast bowled a couple of overs before death overs!!!

I am blown away by the logic and guile in your arguments.

See, I can be sarcastic too. And why don't I use some smileys to really you over :)) :)) :)) hows that.

The point about the seam bowlers now is that now he comes in right at the death, with only 2 overs. no time whatsoever to settle in and find his rhythm. That was the whole point...

should have given him a start at the 25ovr mark so that he had atleast bowled a couple of overs before death overs!!!

Then go and give Inzi detailed instructions about how to play cricket and how to apply strategy in every game

BTW, which WC did you win, just so I know which team you played for :21:

kablooee87 said:

No, I didn't say calling Inzi stupid means you're stupid. Read it again.

And you should know that the vast majority of people who criticise Inzi all the time for stupid decisions are even stupider than Aaloh himself.

I called them stupid because that's what they are. I know this because I've read their posts on a variety of subjects on this board. The common denominator amongst all the people who constantly rag on Inzi is they don't have a clue.

In a post where you criticised me for supposedly making grand generalisations you've gone ahead and made a huge assumption with nary a hint of foundation.

Congrats.

Monsee said:
Then go and give Inzi detailed instructions about how to play cricket and how to apply strategy in every game

i dont know why are you getting so defensive...
u dont need to win a world cup to have common sense....
Stephen Flemig is considered one of the best captains in World cricket...how many world cups has he won?

Monsee said:

Using your argument, none of us should have any opinions about cricket because we aren't qualified enough and never won the WC.

It's a goddamn message board, the whole idea is to express opinion.

Malik bowls Dilshan.

What is Inzi doing bowling a spinner in the slog overs. What an idiot.

Lets see:

One wants Asif/Ran to come back during the middle overs

The other doesn't want it

One thinks bringing Malik in the 40+ mark was a good move as the fast bowlers were being milked for easy runs

The other says he should have been brought at the 25th over mark

I want Imran Khan to bowl the last overs

The other one wants Wasim to do the job

I really envy the Stupid Inzi

Big Mac said:
Malik bowls Dilshan.

What is Inzi doing bowling a spinner in the slog overs. What an idiot.

i didn't say that if you read the original post....i said spinner bowling his 1st over in slog overs

i dont know why are you getting so defensive...
u dont need to win a world cup to have common sense....
Stephen Flemig is considered one of the best captains in World cricket...how many world cups has he won?

Look up Sarcasm in the dictionary

Monsee said:
Lets see:

One wants Asif/Ran to come back during the middle overs

The other doesn't want it

One thinks bringing Malik in the 40+ mark was a good move as the fast bowlers were being milked for easy runs

The other says he should have been brought at the 25th over mark

I want Imran Khan to bowl the last overs

The other one wants Wasim to do the job

I really envy the Stupid Inzi

What a brilliant World Cup Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back