Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

As I've been saying for a while, Pakistan is actually doing just fine and will be huge favourites before people realize it. Total control, great conditions and the asking rate is just not huge.

Despite Rohit's and Kohli's heroics, and Warner's 150+ today. Rizwan remains the top scorer thus far in the WC.

Who needs centuries!

Come on Rizwan!

Saud shakeel can't play fast bowling at all. He is really awful. He is not international material.

None of the 4 wickets were wicket taking deliveries literally gifted it away

quality is always there with a pace attack of this calibre, which is why I wasn't backing the win fully
need an ifti special now

Oh no .big wicket for Australia. When it's seem like Pakistan is going nicely another wicket fall

again a wicket against the run of play....I hope it still would become a close contest and a tense finish...the one that is needed for this world cup...

This is Babar's team. Full of self confidence and belief. This team is better than any team we have had in the 21st century

Beautiful batting by Rizwan and Saud

People putting their hopes on Chacha...a poor man's Malik or Hafeez who has never performed as the so called finisher he calls himself against the big teams

This is Babar's team. Full of self confidence and belief. This team is better than any team we have had in the 21st century

Beautiful batting by Rizwan and Saud
Damn. Anyways Iftikhar will continue from where Saud left off

Ifti is poor against spin but Australia does not have that quality so there is an outside chance if he gets set. But he can get out early.

Pakistan will pay for having a batsman play his first crunch World Cup game at the ripe age of 42.

Back