Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

Not really they were 130 for 0...although quite a few tuk tuks no doubt but you rather be in this situation rather than 100 for 4 after 13 overs...i am looking at tey score now i mean i know its an impossibility but 164 needed in 120 balls with 7 wickets is that right??
By experience. If you are run a ball by 20+ overs chasing a huge target, you are likely in trouble.

Slow batting costs you dearly in big chases.

I'm still annoyed though, reckless shot and procession starts.
Well he is a rookie with only 7 List A match experiences amd they expect him to play a world cup lol.

Babar is more at fault, that ball was not a wicket taking ball, it was short and meant to be hit. Babar is experienced and Mr no 1, he should have done better.

Babar out, haters in.
It has nothing to do with babar, it is your own big mouth when comparing these minnows with ATG players. Now when they are giving chance to those people, people will not leave a single chance to laugh like this :D:D:D:ROFLMAO:

BTW unfortunately my stakes are on pakistan today don't know why !!

Pakistan are well well over the required mark. Usually you take the score at the 30 over mark and double it to get the 50 over score.

Rizwan loves a fight. I don't like him personally, but you can't help but respect him. Similar to Mushfiqur for B'desh.

Exaclty 200 after 30 overs..there used to be assaying that you normally double our score after this stage but highly unlikely

It has nothing to do with babar, it is your own big mouth when comparing these minnows with ATG players. Now when they are giving chance to those people, people will not leave a single chance to laugh like this :D:D:D:ROFLMAO:

BTW unfortunately my stakes are on pakistan today don't know why !!
I have never compared Babar with any batsman.

Babar is his own player, man, and King.

Please do keep up.

168 in 20 overs. Not too hard with dew coming on this flat pitch, but lots of runs to get. Need a good partnership here.

Pakistan team still can win because their Biggest match winner Rizwan on crease that guy is fighter , i like his fighting Spirit and don't forget guys Babar has somewhat luck in his side in icc tournament somehow Pakistan team gets in knockout so this time also they can make it

Tbh we have not been far off the Aussies score at the same stages of the match....but we don't have the firepower at the end...
That is true and if we look at the whole game it was 100 % to bowl first..our spinners found lots of purchase even though osama got battered..obviously drop catches.were the main reason but babz defo did pathetic captaincy

I'd have taken this most times but our lower order is too weak and out of confidence. England or NZ would win from here

Rizwan does seem to have a very calm and collected demeanour. Didnt see his innings against SL, but in terms of temprament, he seems Dhoniesque (I am not saying he is Dhoniesque in terms of batting or keeping, but in terms of temperament).

Well he is a rookie with only 7 List A match experiences amd they expect him to play a world cup lol.

Babar is more at fault, that ball was not a wicket taking ball, it was short and meant to be hit. Babar is experienced and Mr no 1, he should have done better.
With his recent run, I wasn't confident and had a feeling he wouldn't do anything of note.

Rizwan, Saud, Shafiq are better batsman than Babar, Babar has been badly exposed and he will be dropped in near future.

Consistent strike rotation and a boundary per over. Stay calm, stay calculated.

WE ARE WINNING THIS

proud of the boys. Congrats to everyone except people on this forum and on toxic media who unnecessarily criticize our team all the time

Today they might pull it off. But if they are up against a two inform bowlers this strategy won't work. They need to hit sixes

Please do keep up.
Babar fan boys need to stop, just makes it worse when he fails. He does not have a clutch gene. Its evident by now throughout his career.

These guys are finding the boundary every over, good stuff

How can Pakistan is unable to hit six even when they paly lofted shots. This ground gets lots of six.

WE ARE WINNING THIS

proud of the boys. Congrats to everyone except people on this forum and on toxic media who unnecessarily criticize our team all the time
No we aren't. Dish it out if we win. The humble pies would taste sweet then.

None of the Australian bowlers have bankable overs in them. It is almost like you can hit any Australian bowler
Really surprised by the regression in Australianbowling. Not even keeping tight lengths. Glad to have good bowlers with India. This is such a new feeling.

I’d that idiot Osama hadn’t dropped that catch Aus wouldn’t have crossed 260

Please do keep up.
again, it has nothing to do anything with you, many others are there. Was just explaining why haters are coming in as always :p

And there is only 1 king in this cricketing world, need not to speak his name...Your "King" has asked for a signed jersey from him.

Rizwan doing all the heavy lifting right now. Saud needs to join the party

Back