Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

Suddenly same Australian trundlers have started looking threatening...It's all about self belief which these lot doesn't have..

Shakeel and Abdullah are undoubtedly very highly skilled and talented players. But, you need to back your highly experienced players in the events like ODI world cup.
New players can be handy as a surprise package (Just like Haris) in t20I world cup but not in ODI tournaments.
Just look at india rohit and kohli do the job

Bro in reality Babar has no comparison with Kohli ,Kohli is goat level contender while Babar hasn't arrived yet Atg status, He's decent batsman ,Hasim Amla kind it's only poster here force comparison .
Bro ik, you don't need to tell me 😂

Only Chacha and Nawaz after this so if one more wicket falls now, it would be definitely game over

Rizwan is better batsman than Babar Azam .rizwan and Saud need to build a 90 runs partnership from 12 over to chase this total.

When you get bad balls make the most of it
Your not going to get pies after the 30th over when all bowlers are settled

Rizwan is better batsman than Babar Azam .rizwan and Saud need to build a 90 runs partnership from 12 over to chase this total.
Everyone knows bro, Babar is great at pace but no more c string spinners for him to bully.

Mr no 1 is clueless against spin lol

considering he played with good players of spin for a long time.
On this occasion, the ball was there for the taking. It was a good catch. But as Zampa was about to bowl, I started feeling a sense of anticipation, What's Babar going to do against a spinner?

That is why it's gotten ridiculous. Because if people watching the game are starting to feel like this, the players will also know this and so will Babar. Until he starts first finding a way to pick at least singles and survive before later bullying spinners, this is going to become a heavier cross for him to carry.

Oh Babar, what the hell happened to him man? Can't even score a decent digit in a mickey mouse ground where even Imam useless Haq hacked his way to a run a ball 70! Gets dismissed to a spinner who's recently been only less crap than his buddy. The man keeps choking on big match after big match & yet some people have the audacity to proclaim him as some special gift from God. I have never seen a top ranked batsman getting exposed like this in the span of just 15 months.

The tuk tuk from openers set the stage beautifully for this loss. When you are chasing a massive 350+ target, you need to be ahead of of the required rate within the 1st 20 overs.

I don't think the pakistani batsmen understand runrate or required run rate.

Pcb should arrange special classes for players to understand cricket

Shafique botched it, threw his wicket away, could have kept going the way he was for a bit longer.
No lol, Babar needed to stick lol, Abdullah didn't botch it, surely the worlds non1 batter could have played more lol

There was an opening batsman I forget his name who played for century but Pak lost comfortably. IK as captain dropped him the very next match. That's how you deal with stat padders.

Top edge for a boundary....boy, we cannot really play the short ball...the Australia tour is going to be a nightmare (as it has always been)

Lol saud. He has no feet movement. No game against short bowling.
If this is the best Pakistan has to offer they should stop playing cricket.

I wish they'd promote saud, he's a class player but no 5 isn't his position. Clueless captain. I bet the posters who made fun of my saud at no 3 suggestion are vanishing now

The ball didn’t even hit Shafique’s head

Why did Rizwan call for the physio???

There was an opening batsman I forget his name who played for century but Pak lost comfortably. IK as captain dropped him the very next match. That's how you deal with stat padders.
So Babar should drop half the team?

The tuk tuk from openers set the stage beautifully for this loss. When you are chasing a massive 350+ target, you need to be ahead of of the required rate within the 1st 20 overs.
Not really they were 130 for 0...although quite a few tuk tuks no doubt but you rather be in this situation rather than 100 for 4 after 13 overs...i am looking at tey score now i mean i know its an impossibility but 164 needed in 120 balls with 7 wickets is that right??

Shame we don't bat a little deeper as we are virtually at 200 off 30, which is a pretty good rate.

The way he is batting against pace he would be a sitting duck at 3
No because he's trying to attack, he's not a natural attacker, if you see his test runs he takes a while to get into attacking groove

Not really they were 130 for 0...although quite a few tuk tuks no doubt but you rather be in this situation rather than 100 for 4 after 13 overs...i am looking at tey score now i mean i know its an impossibility but 164 needed in 120 balls with 7 wickets is that right??
Tbh we have not been far off the Aussies score at the same stages of the match....but we don't have the firepower at the end...

Back