Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

Imam-ul-Haq’s last six ODI scores vs Australia. :salute
70(71)
89*(100)
106(97)
103(96)
53(75)
46(72)

One needs to stay till the end and score a big hundred. I expected Imam or Shafique to do so. One can't hope that everyone in this batting line up shall contribute. It never happens. That's why the principal is 2 should score big and they are winning. Everything is depending on these 2.

These 2 need to get the required run rate down
Make it easier for middle and lower order

Australian bowling is not quiet the force thanks to dip in Zampa's form and Starc's form. They are the only 2 that can do something.

194 needed off 24 overs with 8 wickets in hand.

It's doable but a collapse is always around the corner with Pakistan.

Too many misfields by Australia. These guys don't look WC winning material atleast so far. Very indisciplined Aussies.

Babar gone...soft dismissel and with that I think hopes of a win gone...

Game over, this is down to Shafique's brain fade.

Everytime there is a chance to prove himself, Babar gets out cheaply and in a soft manner. He did not look like getting out today but here we are. He always find some way to get out in a tense situation.

Babar disappoints again!

This match is almost a quarter final. Pakistan NEEDS these 2 points and Pakistan needs Aussies to lose these 2 points.

Big Bobby B, I'm sad. :😭

Now the collapse will begin. Whoever said Zampa and Stoinis are poor you need to have a word with yourself. They are match winners for Australia in the middle overs.

Back