Pakistan [305 all out] slide to a 62-run defeat to Australia [367/9] at the ICC World Cup 2023 in Bengaluru

That 2-3 overs seriously suck the life out of that good pp we were having

Great start keep going . Cause babar and Rizwan will slow things down

Looks like both are playing for their places. score a decent 50 and secure the opener slot is the first priority

Will RAMIZ just shut up already? He just loved the sound of his own voice. I actually much preferred him as the chairman of the PCB because I didn't want to rip my ear drums out watching matches.

Pakistan should not panic these types of tight overs . Should at least maintain 6 rpo. If you loose wickets in first 15 ,if even you are scoring 7 rpo then it will become difficult.

Regardless of the size of the ground or the flat nature of the wicket, this pak batting line up will never get away from you

Abdullah is not naturally aggressive. He mostly pre meditates when he's looking to score a boundary.
Not fit for modern day white ball cricket

Will RAMIZ just shut up already? He just loved the sound of his own voice. I actually much preferred him as the chairman of the PCB because I didn't want to rip my ear drums out watching matches.

Atleast he can speak english. Waqar with his village english is worse.

Ok so scoring personal half tons is the first goal got it now. Will wait till Pakistan is 100 runs in 21 overs.

Last 5 overs 4.6 an over how to justify that when you're chasing 368

It's so irritating to watch these two bat... They are not good enough for test forget about ODI's...

Pakistan need Fakhar Zaman the dasher at top. Both these two openers are touch players! Why is Zaman not there?

Why Pakistani fans are crying about run rate .they are setting great platform .at this stadium 3 over can produce 50 runs at any stage if they have wickets in hand

Pakistan batsmen are so afraid to try aerial shots.. not even one shot attempted to clear the infield

Behind the 8 ball but have to build a platform also. Mixed start.

I would say we need a reasonably big over soon.

20 of 29 balls in pp is criminal by shafiq. Seriously pak doesn't deserve to be anywhere close to sf. No 6 in 1000 balls of pp - that's a damning stat..

Lol Imam has been opener for 4 years but he’s playing for his place
Yes, because even Fakhar was the opener for 7 years but lost his place to a newcomer. Siam is waiting in the wings so Imam would want to secure his place.

You can't have these 2 opening on these type of tracks.

Most top teams would be on 80 by now

Back