Pakistan A v South Africans l Sharjah | 08/10/13 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool down people who are bashing UUsman Qadir here.He is just 20 years old and some journalist like Firdose Moonda are saying that he is bowling well

Kallis and Ab both scoring with a SR of 70+

Kallis striking at 74 with 4 6s - who said he's slow :p

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Pak A 13 is A Shehzad, U Amin, S Maqsood, S Masood, A Ali, A Shafiq, F Iqbal, M Rizwan, E Adil, A Cheema, U Qadir, Y Shah, I Khan <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23PAKAvSA&src=hash">#PAKAvSA</a></p>— Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) <a href="https://twitter.com/Saj_PakPassion/statuses/387536184509218816">October 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What happened to Kallis? I mean 5 fours and 4 Sixes, 63 runs already with a SR of 76

Kallis dismissed by Sohaib at 70. Now ready for Ab 50 he is at 45 now.

50 for AB with a SR of 80. 4 out of 5 batsmen from SA scored a 50 only smith seems unlucky. Let's see if dumminy can get one too :13:

Akbar ur rehman not given chance :(

Hes a batsmen. Each team fields 11 guys, but all 15 guys will get a chance either with the ball or bat

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Apart from Smith all the S.A batsmen seem to have had some good time in the middle.

Why in the hell will you win the toss for the practice game and put the visitors in. Is giving SA the most batting practice THE master plan? If yes then job well done. I feel terrible for Umar amin himself who along with Ahmed Shahzad could had the opportunity to bat twice to make a case for selection towards the national team, but now SA will bat twice even if they dismiss Pak A cheaply in its first inning so they get most practice out of the "practice game".

Ridiculous.

Why in the hell will you win the toss for the practice game and put the visitors in. Is giving SA the most batting practice THE master plan? If yes then job well done. I feel terrible for Umar amin himself who along with Ahmed Shahzad could had the opportunity to bat twice to make a case for selection towards the national team, but now SA will bat twice even if they dismiss Pak A cheaply in its first inning so they get most practice out of the "practice game".

Ridiculous.

I would argue that it might have been a ploy to prevent our bowlers from getting practise in the middle in order to adjust to conditions...

I would argue that it might have been a ploy to prevent our bowlers from getting practise in the middle in order to adjust to conditions...

This is Pakistan you are playing, not India. We are actually letting your batsmen get adjusted to the conditions with spin bowling options in Usman Qadir and Yasir shah.

Last edited:
None of these bowlers are worthy to get selected for top 15. We may as well select 3 batsmen.

This is Pakistan you are playing, not India. We are actually letting your batsmen get adjusted to the conditions with spin bowling options in Usman Qadir and Yasir shah.

It wouldn't be a bad plan actually. Pakistan's weakness is their batting, and if they can bat against underprepared bowlers, they might be able to bat themselves into some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back