Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahahahahah

Afghani channel is stillshowing the match in small screen even skysports does not have that Technology

looooooooool! somebody get a sniper scope to see the score!

What's the score? I think I managed to get my telescope and see 260+ a little while earlier...Any confirmations on that?!

Fantastic stuff then! Managed to get over the 250 mark and now around 270 and it's game on for the likes of Babar Azam, Umar Amin etc;

Stumping appeal from Shah's last ball...and they don't have a sideon camera view..

Sarfraz and Shah were pretty convinced, I think since they didn't have a camera view benefit of the doubt goes to batsman

First ball from tanveer out, caught and bowled.

:out

slower ball goes up in the air,and Tanvir takes the catch off his own bowling.

by looking at the stadium and its almost packed that shows the hunger of our people for watching this game... just feel sorry for our nation

single off the last ball, Pak A need 275 to win!

should be a cracker! :amin

Hours of play (local time): 15.00 start, First Session 15.00-18.30, Interval 18.30-19.15, Second Session 19.15-22.45

Play did not finish at 6:30 though, so don't know if break will be cut.

I must say I am pretty impressed by the Afghan now. I though they were really bad after the first two games but I have watch almost all of first Inning and they have done pretty well. Shabir Noori, Nabi, Noor Ali and Karim Sadiq played pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back