Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
:out

tried to mow it over square leg but caught in the deep! too bad!

This Sadaf has no pace. He's definitely nothing more than 80-82mph looking at the ease with which these Afghan batsmen have played him.

I guess his main weapon is the swing he gets from helpful wickets. Right now, Junaid Khan is definitely ahead of Sadaf Hussain in the pecking order. Talha has looked a better product in this game.

:sadaf seem to have decent pace I dunno why people were saying he's slow.

Fleeting thought - Talha and Hamad Azam look like twins.

This Sadaf has no pace. He's definitely nothing more than 80-82mph looking at the ease with which these Afghan batsmen have played him.

I guess his main weapon is the swing he gets from helpful wickets. Right now, Junaid Khan is definitely ahead of Sadaf Hussain in the pecking order. Talha has looked a better product in this game.

Just what I was thinking of Sadaf's bowling of which little I have seen of it!

Fantastic bouncer by Talha a couple of deliveries ago. A little high but very well directed - and at good pace.

83-84 mph to hoga.

No way is he in the above mentioned range. He is definitely slower :razzaqthan that. WAQAR has also advised him to up the pace a little, first time seen/heard :waqar advising somebody do so.

howzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! that looked plumb!

PASHTANAY BANK.......would love have an account there some day:poodle:sharif:zardari:altaf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back