Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever you say about Talha, he is definitely quick! :akhtar

I'm not watching the match. How quick would you say he is? Does he have anything other than his pace i.e swing, seam, variation?

I'm not watching the match. How quick would you say he is? Does he have anything other than his pace i.e swing, seam, variation?

138-142 kph definitely.

he's getting a bit of seam movement, has been bowling back of a length, should definitely get some swing with his slingy action.

pitch is quite dead too.

138-142 kph definitely.

he's getting a bit of seam movement, has been bowling back of a length, should definitely get some swing with his slingy action.

pitch is quite dead too.

Yes he has pace i remember he did hit 90mph on his test debut

Can hear the commentators but cannot hear the action at the ground.

I would have a wild guess that he's bowling around 85mph, I saw a few slower balls and a decent bouncer but pitch is so flat so can't determine if he's capable of any lateral movement. He got punished early for overpitching.

How is the Afghan kit green all of a sudden? weren't they blue till the last T20?!

I think BoomBoom only specializes in green kits. Pak, Afghan and Ireland now.

goes for it again and just short of the widish long-off fielder!

How is the Afghan kit green all of a sudden? weren't they blue till the last T20?!

I think BoomBoom only specializes in green kits. Pak, Afghan and Ireland now.

Add Kenya in this list :p

Ah that's better,we can hear the ground now....before being muted again :pissed:

Ijaz Butt looking like a mafia don with the sunglasses there :kami :malik

Butt sahab puraani filmon ke villain lag rahe hain :))

Umar Amin on, who in my mind will always be known as The Golden Arm after getting North out last summer, those were good times. Before the spot fixing and all.

:four

Ok I want Afghanistan to be competitive,but this is a damning indictment on our youngsters.

Where are all the mediocre usual suspects for the A team, Farhat,Fawad,Hasan Raza etc

Big swing and a miss ! Just one off the over so far.

Coming up to the 35th over now,Afghanistan should manage at least 240 at the end of the innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back