Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

Saim needs to have a game of a lifetime to save his career

Or Imam will be back

In the dosti yaari model he ought to have secured his selection for the next year or so with those two wickets; he’s already getting dirty looks from Shaheen, those wickets were meant to be his

I was hoping for a 400 but these English batsmen don't have the skill. Just average players.
You are now inaugrated in a class of the elite. Love your comments and are our frenemy posts 🫡. But Australia will one day in 50 years get rid of india from cricket 🫠.

Khair, I'm glad I got to witness tye death of Pakistan test cricket and t20 cricket in my lifetime.

Odi cricket almost gone to ct 2025 is it, once pak loses defending champion rights.

wow’ just seen! Incredible batting England! Same amount of overs Pak took to make 550 odd but England scored over 800 runs! Damn.

I predict Pakistan to be in trouble today. Might not get all out. But they will easily be 5 down at the end of the day.

England are potentially looking at an innings win here even.

Well played Harry and Root.

Sportsman Spirit by England here.

English bowlers bowled 149 Overs total on this wicket. England also allowed Pakistan to bowl no more than 150 Overs.
Hahaha I didn't even think of that. Now that I think about it, seems very deliberate to declare at 150 overs. Could be England wanted to show PAK that we can keep you out for as many overs but you are going to feel it much more than us because we are going to smash you for 800+

Yeah I know but that was just 1 ball. Could've waited a few overs to see if it was turning consistently
Yes pakistan are mentally out of it. Literally they are mentally done. Their batters are finished. I think they'll collapse. Even if they don't and test is a draw, England have mentally engraved these guys.

They clearly won this test even if it ends in a draw.

They made it clear to pakistan that pak can't ever bother them. Heck root was batting left handed at one point, showcasing how they don't take pak seriously at all

I reckon if Stokes was available who knows England could’ve maybe beaten that score.

Btw whoa! SL making 952/6 v India!. Why didnt they go for 1k only 48runs away which will never be scored in modern cricket.
Honestly no clue. They should have gotten 1k

Masood & abdullah have bought themselves 10 more games with there 1st innings scores. The thick selectors should go by 2nd innings scores when the pressures on.

Back