Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

I will only keep one batsman from India in top 10, its not about India, the world has produced many greats, lol at calling Root second best.
Alright. This is actually a fair analysis and a sensible point. Regardless root played well and is the best test batter of this era now that steve smith had mellowed down

Pointless test match, hope pcb prepares something spicy for next two games.

The main motivation behind this was to get Babar to score again, but that didn’t happen.

I remember a Indian getting 300 never played again after that innings.. is sub continent test cricket a joke?

No they must be from Karachi, which you had considered a "cricket nation" few months back
Karachi and Lahore produce the best players from Pakistan as they are they are the most developed cities of Pakistan.

However all that goes to hell when classy batters like saud shakeel join SNGPL which is essentially a Misbah den.

Usman Khan is the only hope I have left now tbh because I don't think he'll ever join or ever get picked by Misbah.

As for Shan, Shan is only Karachi origin, He lacks the grit and determination. He never went through a system but instead got everything handed to him on a platter and his mediocrity shows. It took England one innings to Shove Shan masood's innings into the trash bin.

Sarfaraz was the last remnant and was truly the dilon ka Kaptaan. This Shan boy is literally weeping tears live atm, he's no different from Babar who wept live.

That's the issue, Babar azam is mighty talented but is a softie. Shan has karachi heritage but beyond that nothing, Saud became a softie as soon as he went to Misbah school.

That 200 ain't ever happening again.

I remember a Indian getting 300 never played again after that innings.. is sub continent test cricket a joke?
Yeah. When you are getting smashed like minnows, pull India into the discussion and dilute it by calling a subcontinent problem

No, all the other sub continent teams are playing quality test cricket at the moment, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India...... being a joke is unfortunately confined to Pakistan!

That 454 run partnership was:

The highest 4th wicket partnership in test history
The highest partnership by a visiting team in Pakistan
The highest partnership against Pakistan
The 4th highest partnership in test cricket
Only the 3rd instance of 2 batters going past 250 in the same innings

Karachi and Lahore produce the best players from Pakistan as they are they are the most developed cities of Pakistan.

However all that goes to hell when classy batters like saud shakeel join SNGPL which is essentially a Misbah den.

Usman Khan is the only hope I have left now tbh because I don't think he'll ever join or ever get picked by Misbah.

As for Shan, Shan is only Karachi origin, He lacks the grit and determination. He never went through a system but instead got everything handed to him on a platter and his mediocrity shows. It took England one innings to Shove Shan masood's innings into the trash bin.

Sarfaraz was the last remnant and was truly the dilon ka Kaptaan. This Shan boy is literally weeping tears live atm, he's no different from Babar who wept live.

That's the issue, Babar azam is mighty talented but is a softie. Shan has karachi heritage but beyond that nothing, Saud became a softie as soon as he went to Misbah school.

That 200 ain't ever happening again.
@RyanRyan10 Lol as soon as I said this Saud drops another catch.

This is what happens when you put Karachi players and mix them with Misbah.

Shame, I really really really wanted saud to succeed and become the pakistani Malan

Saud eyeing his captaincy after this series. Wasay bhai rightly said that they are just players who can play matches but cannot win. That is true.

Rameez " Wonder if bowling on such flat decks will make PAK bowlers more rugged as they will learn a lot" :ROFLMAO:

i can guarantee that our batting will crumble again and innings defeat is a fate of this this team. No wonder cricket is on a same path as of hockey and other sports in Pakistan. May god bless this country

Compare harry brook 300 celebration and our salman agha 100 celebration. You will know the difference in mindset

Ward asks serious question of when should England declare to win this game…

Ramiz immediately changes the topic to milestones! I swear this guy is the reason why Pakistan have become a club level team

Ward asks serious question of when should England declare to win this game…

Ramiz immediately changes the topic to milestones! I swear this guy is the reason why Pakistan have become a club level team
Well, when club cricketers who fraud their way into international cricket start leasing a team this is what happens.

Misbah, Ramiz and many more just to make a few.

Back