Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

The scoreboard pressure, plus the negative way Pakistan tend to bat usually will play into England's hands in 3rd inns. Expect leach and Bashir to have a field day with out pathetic batsmen later

The field settings are so boring,

Plus England have not even tried to take down the spinners
This is like me playing a Cricket videogame on my mobile because I'm bored as hell. I have no interest in doing anything and I don't know why I'm just scoring boring runs.

Why dont they just drop SHaheen and Naseem and try some bowlers who perform well in domestic cricket, especially who have bowled well on this particular track.

if such bowlers exist of course.. I have heard legendary info about Pakistan having plethora of 140+kmph bowlers, surely one of them can replace of these two. :cry:

England will bat one more session.. We are going to witness the 1st occasion where two batsman will score Triple Tons in same innings.. Pakistan will lose by innings till 2nd session tomorrow.

Can I apply for virtual pitch curator job either at multan or pindi.i will do nothing and pitch will itself take care.any help is appreciated 😀

So even after scoring 556@3.73 is not enough??

What they needs now ?
Haan haan match tou Galle ki pitch pe ho raha hai!

How can you not see a run rate of 3.73 is criminal on this deck?

England didn’t plug the field nearly as much as Pakistan have done since ball 1. Their spinners hardly resorted to negative lines in order to avoid getting smashed

They have been braver in the field!

If eng thinks pak won't loose due to pitch ,they should bat till tomorrow evening and make pak bowlers /batsmen to crawl for the next match.it will serve pcb to make more spicy pitches

These weak teams like Pakistan is what Bazball is good for anyway.

In Australia and India they will revert to the usual 4-0/5-0/4-1 scorelines.
I dont think anything is wrong about bazball, England just don't have the players to win in India or Australia. Tbf, bazballing is the only way any team can win in India instead of traditional test cricket.

What a boring match it is !!!! May turn eventful in final day but who in hell will watch these four days match ...No wonder test is a dying format in cricket..

Let me guess, all top 10 batsmen in test are from India? No all top 50 infact?
I will only keep one batsman from India in top 10, its not about India, the world has produced many greats, lol at calling Root second best.

Last edited by a moderator:
These weak teams like Pakistan is what Bazball is good for anyway.

In Australia and India they will revert to the usual 4-0/5-0/4-1 scorelines.
we got a pretty good victory in India

I guarantee you no nation other than Australia and England is managing a single win in India.

Joe root has made so much runs. Well bat. Now Pakistan cricket team is under great pressure. Because they first need to out the batting team and make good score to give target to England team.
Right now the match is more titled toward England's side.

Joe root has made so much runs. Well bat. Now Pakistan cricket team is under great pressure. Because they first need to out the batting team and make good score to give target to England team.
Right now the match is more titled toward England's side.
Lol tilted right now ? It's been this since first session yesterday

Back