Pakistan battle to save an innings defeat against England as they reach 152/6 at stumps on Day 4 of the first Test

@Nikhil_cric was spot on yesterday.

Predicted pak can't play once 100 overs passed. You can tell based on their crap fielding
Yeah. England themselves are not particularly great at it.

That's why flat pitches are double edged swords , it comes down to an old fashioned attritional battle with endurance and fitness being challenged even more than your skills alone.

Currently , only India and Australia can play that brand successfully. Other teams are not as good.

Double century at srilanka

Double century at india

Double century at pakistan

Joeseph Edward Root for you

Yeah. England themselves are not particularly great at it.

That's why flat pitches are double edged swords , it comes down to an old fashioned attritional battle with endurance and fitness being challenged even more than your skills alone.

Currently , only India and Australia can play that brand successfully. Other teams are not as good.
England are still fitter but yes, I saw them staggering when they were bowling. It's just pak is rubbish as usual giving them wickets

PAK on ropes after batting 149 overs in 1st innings of a home Test .... forfeit the TEST & dig up all your grounds PCB !!!

A defeat, one hour before close of play on the 5th day is coming up for Pakistan. They won't be able to bat 100 overs defending.

Embarrassing, 15-session torture of a game, painful, donkey-esque home moment incoming.

Suddenly there will be turn, low bounce, seamless seam. It will appear magically later today and tomorrow.

If you were the Engalnd team strategist, what would be your declaration plan?

My plan would be to bat as fast as possible and declare 10 overs before tea :genius

Thief Naqvi/Naqli should ask ICC to revoke paks cricketing licence for 10/15 years..
No bowlers no batsman no pitches.

SA had a 20 year ban worked on there domestic & came back strong.

Can I ask why Shan Masood our educated captain can't figure out to place fielders at the back?

England are smashing it? Have the courage

Ramiz raja is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen.

I just realised Shan masood is the modern era ramiz raja. Both farigh

From once having one of the best bowling attacks in world cricket to now having THE worst bowling attack in world cricket. What a fall from grace.

After this innings Shaheen will realise how important rest is for fast bowlers. Already in 26th over ..might have to bowl 35+ overs in total

Terrific effort from England despite losing the toss. Granted this is the worst bowling attack in the world but it's still impressive.

Back