Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
even south african are worried about chasing this total..on cricinfo..

Martin Noswothy: "SA may remove Pakistan fairly cheaply but I don't fancy chasing down 200 on this turning wicket!! Perhaps PAK should open with spin at both ends?"

Its 8 vs 12....

Hafeez
Tanvir
Sarfaraz

Are non entities....

Kallis counts as two...

Well it should be difficult for all the Saffie lefties... Loads off rough outside their offstump...

Sa is not pak, they wont bat like azhar ali missing on half volleys. SA will attack our bowlers from the start before spinners take over.

Lol at those that think we can defend this. Do u expect their top order to fail twice in one test. All it takes is 1 of them to bat through.

I just cant get over the fact that Hafeez is still playing as an opener and i truely belive he is the worst opener to ever grace the game of cricket :hafeez

Ajmal will be really really handy here.
Just get 200 it's turning sharply.

no front line batsman has been able to do this. Tanvir deserves to play in front of Safraz and Sarfraz should play at 10 or 11.

I don't think ajmal will be of much use here , no rough for him to work with.

Smith usually plays agressively chasing small totals. I expect south africa to chase it 2/3 down.

now that's how you throw away a test match. most shockingly poor thing i've seen in a while.

why irfan was continuously given the strike is apoorling. If tanvir was to fall hitting out fair enough. Disgusting display from Pak

Really disappointing stuff... Some really brainless shots... Now it's all down to Ajmal and others to chip in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back