Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think PAK need to be aggressive and just look for runs. No point sticking around waiting for the good ball to roll you over. Make most of the time u have at the crease

Umar Gul played a pathetic shot! He needed to occupy the crease but he threw his wicket away!

Now i can officially announce that Sarfraz Ahmad is worst player to ever grace the game of cricket :raja

Silly shot... again, tried to sweep... should have kicked it away.
Irfan should just look to defend, to let Tanvir try to get some shots away.... :/

Only hope iks bowlers surely this will be a 4 day finish.....Tanvir takes a single :facepalm

Looks like petersen wil get man of the match. Only pakistan could let thos garbage look like a gun player

...but if you're gonna get whitewashed, at least it's by the number-one side in their own den. Just don't let them repeat the show in the UAE.

Honestly, I can't see Pakistan winning at Centurion. Recent Asian touring sides have lost by an innings and change there. PAK probably won't let the Saffers score 600/4d or something, but their batting will struggle on the typical fast/bouncy/green surface.

what happend to your 3 an over strategy?

Azhar Should Have Smashed Boundries

Azhar is not capable. ... of smacking boundaries.

Its all about risks.... and returns.

U have to understand risk. .. To understand cricket.

Looks like petersen wil get man of the match. Only pakistan could let thos garbage look like a gun player

Robin Peterson is not that bad. But then, Marcus North took a sixfer against Pakistan at Lord's... :murali

i take back what i said about pak batsman finally showing grit. only pak or maybe the WI could screw up a game like this, an opportunity to fully apply pressure missed once again. up to ajmal now to try and do a rescuing job unfortunately, but they could so easily have made it extremely difficult for SA to win.

i take back what i said about pak batsman finally showing grit. only pak or maybe the WI could screw up a game like this, an opportunity to fully apply pressure missed once again. up to ajmal now to try and do a rescuing job unfortunately, but they could so easily have made it extremely difficult for SA to win.

Really Hafeez as opener has to improve or replaced u can't start a game evrytime 6-2 0r 10-2:dav

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back