Pakistan South Africa | 2nd Test | Cape Town | 17/2/13 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember ho we kept pressure on England in Abu Dhabi test. Did not give em an inch.

Need to do the same here. Don't give 'em easy ones FFS!!!!!!!!!

still i think ajmal should bowl no need of gul he has done his part

Gul's a rhythm bowler, hopefully that wicket will be the first of the typical 3 or 4 quick wickets he picks up occasionally.

Smith is the key wicket, more important than Amla at the moment. He is excellent in these last innings chases.

amla is going to end this pretty quickly with his shots.....i think the ajmal factor is being over hyped here by everyone...

I rather have Ajmal bowling right now. We need RSA to be 30/3 or 40/4 to put on some pressure.

They bat super deep!!

Keep bowling there. Smith would get impatient eventually. Don't let him rotate the strike.

Smith has no offside shot save the cut just don't give him anything on the legs or width.

Very good ball, Amla has better technique than Alviro though and keeps it out.

This is after his foot slides forward into his stride. It only matters the SECOND his foot first touches the crease. At that second, he only needs 0.1mm behind the line.

Once you touch, you can SLIDE your entire foot past the line, and that is STILL ok!!

No, that's were his foot landed, there was no slide.

gul should get one more over and tell him to really steam in, then give hafeez a go from that end.

What kind of an idiot removes a bowler who picked up a wicket less than an over ago.

You do it when you have Ajmal, the greatest spinner in cricket, and your best bowler BY far just waiting! Want him to have as much time & runs as possible.

You do it when you have Ajmal, the greatest spinner in cricket, and your best bowler BY far just waiting! Want him to have as much time & runs as possible.

BUT the new ball presents the fast bowler only opportunity to strike.

Ajmal can be lethal with even the semi new one.

The thing about Smith is that he shows intent. Looks for singles

nasir is lucky taufeeq went home injured or else he would not have made the next game

Again, for all the "effort" of Irfan, 4 overs with a new ball, 0 wickets.

Philander & Steyn would have 1 each, if not more.

We need Ajmal asap and some magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back