Status
Not open for further replies.

WebGuru

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Post of the Week
India Under-19s won the toss and elected to bat

Pakistan Under-19s squad
Amad Butt, Ameer Hamza, Hasan Raza (2), Hussain Talat, Imam-ul-Haq, Imran Rafiq, Irfanullah Shah, Kamran Ghulam, Karamat Ali, Mohammad Aftab, Saifullah Khan†, Sami Aslam*, Saud Shakeel, Zafar Gohar, Zia-ul-Haq

India Under-19s squad
Avesh Khan, AK Bains†, RK Bhui, AA Gani, AA Herwadkar, DJ Hooda, SS Iyer, Karan Kaila, SN Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, CV Milind, Monu Kumar, SV Samson, AA Sheth, VH Zol

Last edited:
Zia ul Haq reminds me of Usain Bolt somehow, come on Pakistan!

Zia looking for swing rather than pace first up.

Zia looks a trundler now, compared to last U19WC, did he get injured in recent past ??

4 of that Aftab over, good comeback after the first boundary.

Zafar Gohar seems like a live wire in the field. Already one up on Ajmal. :yk

for those who wanna watch live there is a link i dont think i can share it tho will the mods allow it ?

Lols at the fielding, good effort but he should have pushed the ball inside

If you Compare Zia and Ehsan now, it's evident that Zia has regressed quite a lot and Ehsan has been on the rise.

Poor bowling from Zia in this over.

If you Compare Zia and Ehsan now, it's evident that Zia has regressed quite a lot and Ehsan has been on the rise.

That's what happens when you continue to play at junior levels rather than step up to a greater challenge. However, I still think you are being a bit harsh on him here, might be a few nerves in play.

Why are they bowling short, Pitch the ball up!

Boundaries coming easy now.

Need to bring on a spinner soon.

That's what happens when you continue to play at junior levels rather than step up to a greater challenge. However, I still think you are being a bit harsh on him here, might be a few nerves in play.

Nah, I am just looking at the way he's bowling, just not putting any effort at all, Everybody can go for runs, but the way Zia is bowling he doesnt look the same bowler any more

Yeah, good comfortable hitters.

But you can't bowl short on these wickets.

True, Pakistan bowlers are getting carried away.

And again Pulled a short one, better effort and they could've had a wicket. Pakistan fielding has been poor so far.

Looks to be a plan for Bains.

Pretty stupid stuff from Bains.

Can,t Blv Zia Bowling at 130kph

He was 140kph When we saw him First time

Meanwhile Pakistan is Fielding Very poorly

Should Bring Shah to Bowling Now

Absolutely dissappointed with the fielding level so far. These guys are supposed to be young, athletic and agile and look at them. Giving away easy runs!

This has been a noted plan against Pakistan U19's they've gotten off to a brisk start a few times now.

Zafar Gohar at Number-7
Karamat ali at Number-8

Long Tail

Pakistan has Gone with 6 Bowler,s Today

They should keep bowling the fuller length.

And Sami Aslam is a poor captain, he continues With the fast bowlers even after getting hit like this. Just bring on a spinner to change up Things. Have seen this several times now.

Both lefties and predictable.

Kamran Ghulam Looking Good in Slip,s

Speaking Alot

Best Fielder of Pakistan Un-19 Side

Meanwhile Aftab is Bowling well Faster than Zia :( Can,t Blv

Pace battery of Pakistan looking extremely average

No pace at all from these two

I was expecting Aftab to be hit and Zia to Control the Things, but lols it's all oppsite so far.

Story of this u19 Indian team will blast their way upto 8-10 overs and then a mini-collapse before the lower order manages to recover them to around 250. Hope its not the same story today.

Pace battery of Pakistan looking extremely average

No pace at all from these two

You need to calm Down.

You can't allways expect 135+ in UAE.

I am more worried about the lengths they are bowling. Too short, especially Zia.

Story of this u19 Indian team will blast their way upto 8-10 overs and then a mini-collapse before the lower order manages to recover them to around 250. Hope its not the same story today.
Yep, that's what's usually happened they made 300+ last time.

Aquib Javed was a good coach , PCB made a mistake by letting him go. He should be in pakistan set up.

Cut the slack guys they are only kids. Let them enjoy the game rather than us being so hypercritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back