Pakistan U19 v India U19 | ICC Under 19 WC | Dubai | 15/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe Pakistan managed to throw this game away!!! They were in full control of this chase.

None if the top order wickets were ones where they were outdone by the bowlers, all of them threw their wickets away. Including the stupid run outs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Choking like South Africa.

This is what happens when ball gets old. India should have got 300 if we start judging teams based on the start they get.

Agreed it is more tough score when the ball gets old but it still doesn't justify throwing wickets away and having stupid runouts.

In india's case the top order wickets were actually good deliveries and that is the difference here. After losing the bunch of wickets they consolidated and then attacked at the end.

We "threw" our wickets away, that is the worst thing a batsman can do along with runouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Probably India doesn't want to show much of Milind to anyone.. He's not bowling anymore

This is the worst u19 Indian side from as long as I can remember (except Samson).. Pakistan's best side too..

Pathetic running was the reason we lost today

Last edited:
India's batting and fielding looks strong. Milind is brilliant too. Didn't have much hope from this side, but Jhol, Samson, Milind and Sarfaraz look like very good long term prospects.

Typical choke against India. Legacy of the senior side.

They were on a well set course to chase this, poor running and pressure caused this defeat.

Pakistan are a better team they just can't beat India the nation :))

Pak has been overhyped too much , even I fell for it....except for Sami there isnt much quality in this side . Pace bowling looks mediocre by pak standards too.i wouldn't be too confident of either of these two teams winning this time

No worries, better to lose in the Group game than in knock out.

Pakistan was in Complete Control, but the Samis Aslam run out was the turning point.

Anyways need to replace Mohammad Aftab With Husain Talat if he is in the Squad. Need another batsman.

Pak has been overhyped too much , even I fell for it....except for Sami there isnt much quality in this side . Pace bowling looks mediocre by pak standards too.i wouldn't be too confident of either of these two teams winning this time

The only other nation who can Challenge these two teams is SA. In fact I would say SA are favourites.

But the spin of Pakistan and India will be crucial.

What's the crowd like? surely a combined population of nearly 1.5 billion can bring in at least 5000 seats for this youth clash.

What's the crowd like? surely a combined population of nearly 1.5 billion can bring in at least 5000 seats for this youth clash.

Another sarcastic post, but as expected.

Samson will go a long way, definite star. He'll probably take Rohit's spot in a few years.

Sami Aslam is a great find, but the rest of middle order is very fragile.. Their spinners are good though

Unsure about Zol though, he's competing with Pujara and Kohli. I doubt he will ever be able to match those 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back