Pakistan U19 v India U19 | ICC Under 19 WC | Dubai | 15/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match is still not over and even if Pakistan lose, this is only a Group stage match.

Remember the Asia cup, Pakistan won the Group game, but lost the final.:)

Is he in the squad or not? if he is then he's in the squad for a reason i-e to replace out of form players.

Though it would be quite harsh to drop Hassan right away after one game.

I think he's in the squad

Beautiful delivery by Kuldeep, draws Zafar forward, spins it sharply past the bat.

And Bangladesh has just beaten Afghanistan by 10 wickets and 45 balls to spare. Shadman Islam and Joyraz Sheikh with the second highest opening-wicket partnership in U19 WC history. Afghan phast bowlers have been flattened. And my thread on the match has been deleted by some Afghan-loving mod for a little smack talk. Funny because Pakistani posters regularly post ten times more smack about other teams. Can't wait till Bangladesh and Pakistan face off in the knockout stages and Bangladesh beat these overhyped bunch as well like in the last World Cup:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-under-19-world-cup-2014/engine/match/554559.html

Is he in the squad or not? if he is then he's in the squad for a reason i-e to replace out of form players.

Though it would be quite harsh to drop Hassan right away after one game.

There are others who can, and probably should, be selected in front of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Bangladesh has just beaten Afghanistan by 10 wickets and 45 balls to spare. Shadman Islam and Joyraz Sheikh with the second highest opening-wicket partnership in U19 WC history. Afghan phast bowlers have been flattened. And my thread on the match has been deleted by some Afghan-loving mod for a little smack talk. Funny because Pakistani posters regularly post ten times more smack about other teams. Can't wait till Bangladesh and Pakistan face off in the knockout stages and Bangladesh beat these overhyped bunch as well like in the last World Cup:
http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-under-19-world-cup-2014/engine/match/554559.html

Haha love your confidence, you actually made the minnows sound like they're the best team in the world

There are others who can, and probably should, be selected in front of him

All I am asking is that if hes in the squad, he should be brought in place of an out of form player, if he isnt, then there is no point debating about his form since he isnt even in the 15 man squad.

Ok well noted ..

All I am asking is that if hes in the squad, he should be brought in place of an out of form player, if he isnt, then there is no point debating about his form since he isnt even in the 15 man squad.

He is in the squad. The point i'm making is that there are others who can be selected in front of him

Another one bites the dust. Poor shot!

He is in the squad. The point i'm making is that there are others who can be selected in front of him

Who are others? I am guessing there would be two spare batsmen and two spare bowlers in the squad so he is only competing with one other batsman if management decides to bench one of the underperforming batsmen in upcoming games.

Now it's time for big hits, better go Down fighting

Karamat played some lovely shots against Afghanistan. He can bat.

Saud gone and that's end of Pakistan.

Pakistan has way too many bowlers and not enough batsmen.

Even Kamran Ghulam wh was more of a bowler but handy batsman comes in at 5 and our keeper cant bat properly comes in at 5.

Currently 6 down and we have sloggers in.

Hussain Talat needs to come in for Aftab.

The running between the wickets from Pakistan has been abysmal in this match

I've been hearing the hype of the u-19 boys for a while now but am frankly disappointed. Pak junior batting chase going just like the senior team.

lol Like your comment. So true. Surprised that thread got deleted. This easy victory still shows how long way teams like Afghanistan and Ireland are not just Bangladesh but still Zimbabwe as well

Both India and Pakistan look very ordinary. Bangladesh, Sri Lanka or South Africa will win the WC this year.

The team relies too heavily on Sami Aslam. If he doesnt bat through the team falls apart.

These stylish looking batsmen look very easy on the eye but should score meaningful runs rather than pretty 20s and 30s.

Also the way our pacers bowled in 1st 10 overs was appalling to say the least. They let the Indians off the hook and after that rapid start they were always going to score 240 atleast.

Amazing fight from Pakistan. Getting this close to a team like India is still pretty special.

Cant believe Pakistan managed to throw this game away!!! They were in full control of this chase.

None if the top order wickets were ones where they were outdone by the bowlers, all of them threw their wickets away. Including the stupid run outs

Cant believe Pakistan managed to throw this game away!!! They were in full control of this chase.

None if the top order wickets were ones where they were outdone by the bowlers, all of them threw their wickets away. Including the stupid run outs

Some abysmal running today

Key aa yaar,,,,, itna changa khelday khelday match da satyanasssss

This is what happens when ball gets old. India should have got 300 if we start judging teams based on the start they get.

Pakistan u-19 side struggling against India u-19 much like when the senior national sides face each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back