Pakistan U19 v India U19 | ICC Under 19 WC | Dubai | 15/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
A run-out was probably the best mode of dismissal for India as it will create more panic. :inzi

India back in the game big time now..

Required rate 6+, would be difficult to attain on this pitch

Yeah! country of 1+ billion v 180 million and less money yet Pakistan can somehow compete and outmatch India.

If you really believe that's how skills in any sports are determined you should start following Ludo and leave team sports to those who understand

Saud Shakeel is the most techniqually sound player in this Pakistani team.

Saud Shakeel is the most techniqually sound player in this Pakistani team.

Jumped to the conclusion I would say. He hasnt even faced the seamers yet.

I saw him against Afghan team and they all were at sea against that left arm pacer.

Jumped to the conclusion I would say. He hasnt even faced the seamers yet.

I saw him against Afghan team and they all were at sea against that left arm pacer.

Lala, this is not based on one match only. And btw you need to read the post properly. I didn't said in world, but in the this pakistani team.

Lala, this is not based on one match only. And btw you need to read the post properly. I didn't said in world, but in the this pakistani team.

Where did I say in the world bhayya g. Accusing me of something I didnt say!

At the end of the day, these judgments are all subjective. So we are bound to disagree on these things.

Sorry, I just joined... is this match televised?

Sky sports in UK. I think pp will reveal the winner if the power play is good for us we should win. Aslam getting out was annoying

Poor innings by Hassan comes to an end. Staying back to a fulish delivery results in him losing his middle stump.

Lost all interest in match after Sami got out by that HASSAN RAZA.

What a selfish guy, can't bat himself and got the best batsman out. Should have sacrificed his own wicket.

A pathetic batsman Hassan raza is, and now the team is going to collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back