Pakistan U19 v India U19 | ICC Under 19 WC | Dubai | 15/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consistant 137-138 kph from Milind. But decent start score-wise for Pakistan.

Unadkat also looked sharp in his Under-19 days, don't know what happened to him after that.

Milind already played Ranji and that where people rated him to be a prospect.No one rated Unadkat at Ranjis at the same stage.

Avesh looks a better prospect. Hits the pitch hard and gets good zip off the pitch and he's only 17.

Milind already played Ranji and that where people rated him to be a prospect.No one rated Unadkat at Ranjis at the same stage.

What do you mean by same stage? Unadkat must have performed at domestic level to earn his place in the national side against SA three years ago. He played the test match almost as soon as he graduated from Youth level.

Does anybody see a Saeed Anwar here? Sami Aslam is reminding me of him

Last time it was Harmeet Singh. What is he doing these days in domestics?

Was with RR team in IPL and got his name dragged in IPL fixing controversy.Was not accused if anything or punished but missed majority of last season.

The key was to see of the New balls, and they have done that. Now they seem settled and should look for singles and the odd boundary.

What do you mean by same stage? Unadkat must have performed at domestic level to earn his place in the national side against SA three years ago. He played the test match almost as soon as he graduated from Youth level.

He hadnt done much at FC level before the WC.After the WC he got noticed.Milind is a known name at FC level already.

They should now look for singles only and only score boundaries on loose deliveries. 3.5-4 per over from here up until 25 over mark would be ideal IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He hadnt done much at FC level before the WC.After the WC he got noticed.Milind is a known name at FC level already.

All I wanted to say that Unadkat was quick in his U-19 days but had been on decline in pace eversince. Milind is also in the same pace bracket, let's hope he doesnt decline in terms of pace and bite when he graduates from U-19s.

By the way I just looked at Milind's stats and he has only played 2 FC games. Dont think one could become a known name by playing two games only.

Interesting that Gani is bowling from around the wicket to Imam and over the wicket to Sami.

Imam Ul Haq is really looking good out there MashaAllah. A touch of his uncles elegance.

By the way I just looked at Milind's stats and he has only played 2 FC games. Dont think one could become a known name by playing two games only.

Milind is considered a prospect since 2011 when he rocked the KKR and Auckland team in practice matches with his bowling.

Some shots of Sami reminds me of THE GREAT one and only Saeed Anwar.

Dangerous to cut there. Keep playing With straight bat.

Only bright spot for India so far defending this has been Milind's intial overs and Avesh's pace at this young age. Unless the spinners pull this back, I see an easy Pakistan victory here.

Very impressed from Milind, pace with swing and great accuracy. Easily better than all U19 Pak pacers (not really pacers but trundlers :( )

Also a great start by Pakistan. Hope these two carry on and build a big partnership along with acceleration.

In SAMI we believe! :p

Yadav must be a really good bowler since he is not brought on.

The current spinners don't look threatning at all, it's up to the batsmen to make a mistake.

Very impressed from Milind, pace with swing and great accuracy. Easily better than all U19 Pak pacers (not really pacers but trundlers :( )

Also a great start by Pakistan. Hope these two carry on and build a big partnership along with acceleration.

In SAMI we believe! :p

Say what ever you want but Zia Ul Haq is still the best bowler from these two countries. He was just off here.

The guy was bowling 140+ some years ago so he has the potential.

So many good shots from Sami have gone straight to the fielders.

Lovely shot there.

Sami shuffle reminds me of Taufeeq Umer TBH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of shots finding the fielders. If I had to say it, or be shot, it looks pretty easy for Aslam and Imam so far. I think some momentum is building...

Say what ever you want but Zia Ul Haq is still the best bowler from these two countries. He was just off here.

The guy was bowling 140+ some years ago so he has the potential.

I heard a lot about Zia but he looks too overrated.

The guy can't bowl above 132kph and is not threatening at all with lack of control plus swing.

140+ some years ago? How come his pace has shrinked to 128-132 then instead of improving? Is he on a decline course? Certainly seems so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back