Pakistan v Australia | 1st T20 | Edgbaston | 5/7/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to giving the batsman the benefit of the doubt - horrible decision, clowns

Who is the TV umpire?

Not out...it bounced...and whoever thinks it didn't bounce first is blind and hasn't played any cricket at all...

Um, I do think that was out and the benefit of the doubt should always be given to the fielder in those situations

Such decisions are always against us

Other way around they would have said Benifit of the doubt should go to the batsman

when luck is not with you, you cannot win. pak trying best but luck is with australia

Malik was getting over confident. should have played with some common sense

Ahsan Raza the third umpire - what a pathetic decision, shame on you!

First They Did Not Appeal..
Second You Are Not Allowed To Challenge The Umpires Decision..
What Kind Of Bull S-h-t Is This??

Tim's gloves were coming in from the side angle, they were never underneath the ball.

can someone here confirm that the boundaries are not smaller in size frm da middle compared to other normal grounds???

and that was not out...malik shudnt have been given out on dat occasion!@

Its time for Razaq to come to the fore. Hes got enough overs to make an impact.

Everything looked wrong with that decision..

Late appeal..it should be an instant appeal...

Then there was considerable doubt from the tv replays...

If Malik had not run then that would not have been given out since the Aussies did not appeal.

Bad decision though.

Nannes to Shoaib Malik, OUT, now, what's happened here? Nannes sent down a slower cutter, Malik tried to guide it down to third man and appeared to get an edge on it. As Paine dives forward to take the catch they sprint through for a single ... The Umpire has not given that as byes, so has he hit it? Did Paine take the catch cleanly as he tumbled forward? ... Yes! He has! After several replays, they decide that Paine managed to get the glove underneath that one, and Australia have broken a very threatening partnership between Malik and Umar WAS IT CLEAN???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THEY DIDN'T EVEN APPEAL!

What the hell is going on? That's the biggest crap I've ever seen.

of course something like THIS would happen to slow us down.

Razzzaq is freaking useless.

THAT WASNT OUT BECAUSE.

Signal was given.
Over was given
And ball hit gorund first

Maliks Dismissal

That was NOT out.
It was grounded, the fielders never appealed.
Doesn't the benefit of the doubt go to the batsmen??

Geordie Ahmed said:
What happened to giving the batsman the benefit of the doubt - horrible decision, clowns

Who is the TV umpire?
I know what you mean but I do think it was out

Doesnt anyone know the term 'benefit of doubt to the batsman' when a Pakistani is batting? Useless

u cant call aussies cheats. they appealed. fair enough. any team would have done that

giving it out isnt the worst decision ever. however, in my opinion the benefit of the doubt shud have been given to the batsmen.

Its times like these when I Am happy that I am not watching the game!

Geordie Ahmed said:

Who is the TV umpire?

I think its Ahsan Raza the umpire who was critically injured in the attack on the Sri Lankan team in Lahore last year.

And they didnt even appeal, nly cried after the single was taken

I can only assume that the Pakistany umpires want to be seen in a very good light to their English hosts otherwise I see no other justification for that decision!

Dr Khan said:
It was out

NO !!!! It was not I have my eyes and can judge without listening to some bias commentator.
Just to make the white man happy ehh?? :yk

I've got to say that was the worst umpiring decision I have ever seen.
Benefit of the doubt goes to the Batsmen

106/5 after 13 overs, need atleast 70 from last 7 overs

MIG said:
Its times like these when I Am happy that I am not watching the game!

Still have the tests to come...you've got the whole summer to come yet (and at least you're in a different time zone!) :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back