Pakistan v Australia | 1st T20 | Edgbaston | 5/7/10 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm there wasn't even an appeal by Paine..how can it be referred?? If the umpire doesn't give a decision generally its not out...thats so stupid what just happened.

Liverpool_Faizan said:
umar akmal is the real deal

Let's see if he can replicate this in the longer versions of the game, particularly tests...

Sorry guys one more thing, if Paine really thought he took it cleanly then surely he would have been jumping up and down and appealing rather then trying to effect a run out!

Anyway, thats all from me on this issue

Pakistan cant afford to waste deliveries, need to score

There's always a danger of 'emphasized honesty' in a situation like this.

Its strange that all the umpires officiating in this match are Pakistani and yet we're struggling :p

That was a horrendous dismissal..who is the third umpire? really *** is that? That was clearly doubtfull..I have never seen that given! I hope this is not the start of the umpiring **** that we had on our last tour to England! Bias crap!

no ball?????????????????????????????????? pakistani umpire nay paisay pakray hoay hain.

Now...the worst part is this is Pakistan run show and as you know there is no accountability in Pakistan...

iZeeshan said:
Razzaq is so bad it's freaking ridiculous.

I hate him.

Calm down. What do you want him to do? He's playing well and giving Akmal the strike, just like he should.

:four 50 for Akmal, fastest ever 50 for Pakistani batsmen in a T20I

I love the current commentator that is on!

Great 50 from Umar Akmal!!!!

Desire said:
no ball?????????????????????????????????? pakistani umpire nay paisay pakray hoay hain.

The man in your avatar might be at the match...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back